• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Our Cars (dream or actual)

    General Chat
    269
    2.8k
    1.0m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • BrianB
      Brian
      Joined:

      I’ll take the 66 silver prancing horse please

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • BridgerB
        Bridger
        Raw and Unwashed
        @motojobobo
        Joined:

        It's an annual event, over three days, at Hampton Court Palace @motojobobo. It's worth checking out if you are in London town that time of year.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • WithBongInHandW
          WithBongInHand
          @Bridger
          Joined:

          @Bridger Most people think I’m bullshitting when I say this but my Dad owned a Ferrari Dino. It was his project car that never came to fruition unfortunately. Here’s a nice photo he took just before he finally sold it.

          IMG_4089.jpeg

          last edited by WithBongInHand BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
          • AnesthetistA
            Anesthetist
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Saw this beauty en route to the airport.
            Never seen one in the states before.

            IMG_8073.jpeg
            IMG_8074.jpeg

            IG: bluehandsslim

            last edited by N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
            • BridgerB
              Bridger
              Raw and Unwashed
              @WithBongInHand
              Joined:

              Very cool @WithBongInHand

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • FlavourFadeF
                FlavourFade
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                Have been a car guy when I was younger, driving a couple of modified hondas but actually drove mostly company Cars for the last 10 years. When I switched into a new Job I had to get the first own car in a decade and decided to buy a cheap shitbox polo which was okay for the time being but it did not pass the TÜV (MOT test) and I took this as an opportunity to buy something cooler. Wanted a car that is reliable, fun to drive and practical for daily use, vacations etc

                Picked up a Seat Leon ST Cupra 300 yesterday

                PXL_20260921_104534012.jpg
                PXL_20260926_094423406.jpg

                Insta: max_25oz

                WTB:
                -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                last edited by XavrasX 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                • XavrasX
                  Xavras
                  The Unwoven
                  @FlavourFade
                  Joined:

                  @FlavourFade Hi fellow Leon owner.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • N
                    NickD
                    The Unwoven
                    @Anesthetist
                    Joined:

                    @Anesthetist Lotus 7 replicas are pretty common here, there's an industry around them.

                    They're probably the middle ground between a motorbike and a car, they are very light and therefore pretty quick whatever engine you fit - and anything from a Ford crossflow to a V8 has been fitted.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • GilesG
                      Giles
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      https://caterhamcars.com/en/models/the-range/seven-620

                      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • ROmanR
                        ROman
                        Haraki san Prodigy
                        Joined:

                        After many years of having this much loved car a 2011 Cadillac DTS, with only 63,000 miles.

                        20261001_133330.jpg

                        I regretfully traded it in today for a 2026 Cadillac XT5

                        20261001_160510.jpg

                        20261001_160529.jpg

                        last edited by ROman 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.