• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Watches - another OCD problem

    Accessories
    369
    8.3k
    3.9m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      @FlavourFade
      Joined:

      @FlavourFade maaaaan I miss that guy and that show.
      ff635091-de99-4c8c-9390-d27e51daa9e2-image.jpeg
      The end. 😆

      last edited by FlavourFadeF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
      • FlavourFadeF
        FlavourFade
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Chibs
        Joined:

        @Chibs @Jord nothing like it, I just finished it couple months ago, can't wait for the rewatch

        Insta: max_25oz

        WTB:
        -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
        -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • endoE
          endo
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          image.png

          IWC Venturer Vertical Drive

          si tacuisses

          last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • AnesthetistA
            Anesthetist
            見習いボス
            @endo
            Joined:

            @endo IWC mustve been on crack when they came up with that price

            IG: bluehandsslim

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • GilesG
              Giles
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              "Its innovative rotating bezel system replaces the crown, allowing all adjustments to be made while wearing a space suit with gloves."

              Exactly what I had been missing in a watch 🙂

              "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
              • endoE
                endo
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                Haven't you booked a ticket for Elon's carriage yet?

                si tacuisses

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  Call me boring, but I'd rather sail SAKURA to Sardina/Tunis......Oh wait.....

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • GraemeG
                    Graeme
                    啓蒙家
                    Joined:

                    I saw an IWC Venturer in Melbourne a couple of months ago, and I quite liked it. It's very different, but that's the appeal. Besides, how many people (other than @Giles) actually wear their diver's or pilot's watch for what they're intended.

                    IWC Venturer

                    If you want something a bit more traditional, Blancpain has just released a new Bathyscaphe. Details at Monochrome.

                    Blancpain Bathyscaphe

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • goosehdG
                      goosehd
                      Mod Squad
                      Joined:

                      I really wish Blancpain would do another issue/reissue of the no rad or the version with the moisture indicator and no date. If they did that I would buy one in a heartbeat.

                      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                      last edited by GraemeG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • GraemeG
                        Graeme
                        啓蒙家
                        @goosehd
                        Joined:

                        @goosehd Blancpain used to do a couple of limited editions each year, and these tended to have a retro or reissue theme. The No Rad or Milspec (moisture indicator) models were examples of these.

                        They haven't produced one for a while, the Bathyscaphe I mentioned above is the first in a long time. Maybe you'll be in luck in the near future.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • ColeC
                          Cole
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          The New member to the family just arrived today.

                          The budged for fancy toys is spend for the next 2 years, I guess. 😬

                          20260910_134648.jpg

                          WTB:
                          IHJ-96-OLV Size L
                          IHE-13

                          last edited by AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 15
                          • AnesthetistA
                            Anesthetist
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            Well done!

                            IG: bluehandsslim

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • AdamJA
                              AdamJ
                              IHUK Crew
                              @Cole
                              Joined:

                              @Cole lovely mate, very similar to my dream watch. One day!

                              CleanShot 2026-09-11 at 12.30.17@2x.png

                              The devil is in the detail..

                              last edited by ColeC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                              • ColeC
                                Cole
                                啓蒙家
                                @AdamJ
                                Joined:

                                @AdamJ said in Watches - another OCD problem:

                                @Cole lovely mate, very similar to my dream watch. One day!

                                Hey @AdamJ , yes that was one of the other two options I had in mind. But I wanted the NTTD version since I first saw it and neither the black one, nor the 60th Bond anniversary version (which is beautiful) would have scratched that itch.

                                The black one is a real stunner though. Maybe in a few years there is room for more Omegas here (my wive does not read the forum, so I'm safe to say this here 😁 )

                                Some better pics of the NTTD:

                                OmegaNTTD0001.jpg OmegaNTTD0002.jpg OmegaNTTD0003.jpg

                                WTB:
                                IHJ-96-OLV Size L
                                IHE-13

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                • AnesthetistA
                                  Anesthetist
                                  見習いボス
                                  Joined:

                                  IMG_6549.jpeg

                                  Mine says hi!

                                  IG: bluehandsslim

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                  • gazza61G
                                    gazza61
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    Joined:

                                    Mine says hello to
                                    20260613_185534.jpg
                                    20251011_125905.jpg

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                    • AnesthetistA
                                      Anesthetist
                                      見習いボス
                                      Joined:

                                      Nice chronos @gazza61 I’ve always been a sucker for them and would rock them but they are a bit thick for my wrist size.

                                      IG: bluehandsslim

                                      last edited by gazza61G 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • gazza61G
                                        gazza61
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @Anesthetist
                                        Joined:

                                        @Anesthetist my wrists are not the biggest but my hands are quite big so I just about get away with them,I do love chronos I have a couple of speedos as well I am a bit of an Omega fan.

                                        last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • AnesthetistA
                                          Anesthetist
                                          見習いボス
                                          @gazza61
                                          Joined:

                                          @gazza61 IMG_6817.jpeg

                                          I almost nabbed the Cortina in St Thomas but decided against it

                                          IMG_4829.jpeg

                                          Currently, this is my only Omega chrono but I hope to rectify that sometime soon

                                          IG: bluehandsslim

                                          last edited by Anesthetist gazza61G 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                          • gazza61G
                                            gazza61
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            @Anesthetist
                                            Joined:

                                            @Anesthetist that is a beautiful watch ,what made you decide against it.

                                            last edited by gazza61 AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.