• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    F/S IHSH-BRUND-NAV-12oz Ultra Heavy Flannel Western Shirt

    Stuff for Sale
    1
    1
    208
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      Jett129
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Just tried this shirt on and it’s a little too snug for me these days. As it was limited and hard to get when it,initially,came out, I thought maybe someone who had missed out might like it. A little bit of fading,but no defects whatsoever. Still has a lot of life left in it. While the tag size is XXL, I think that the measurements are close to an XL. The measurements are as follows. PtP-22.2 Sleeve-26.5 Shoulder-19.7. Length-29.2. Waist-21 Opening-22 Cuff-4.5 I’m always happy to double check any measurements and provide additional pictures. For $285,I’ll include Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the US IMG_3415.jpeg IMG_3419.jpeg IMG_0447.jpeg

      last edited by Jett129 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post
      Copyright Iron Heart 2025.