• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Motor Sport

    Sport
    54
    1.2k
    296.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • BrianB
      Brian
      Joined:

      It’s Bathurst here this weekend much more exciting

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • BridgerB
        Bridger
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        If you were in doubt

        last edited by Bridger 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • BridgerB
          Bridger
          Raw and Unwashed
          @alexxedge
          Joined:

          @alexxedge It's interesting. The apartment block is right near the entrance to the tunnel, if you are familiar with the race.

          I understand Charles has a sea view, which may mean he cannot see the race track from his pad. I would expect Max would want the street view rather than the sea.

          last edited by alexxedgeA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • louisboscoL
            louisbosco
            啓蒙家
            @mclaincausey
            Joined:

            @mclaincausey definitely. I'd definitely be looking at 5/6 days in Nagoya then onto tokyo after..

            "Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."

            • Harvey Specter
            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • BridgerB
              Bridger
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              @louisbosco @mclaincausey please make time in your itinerary for the Toyota museum in Nagoya to check out the shuttle looms and the car making machines and robots.

              It was a highlight of my last Japan trip.

              Nb. they are closed on Monday.

              https://share.google/CcTovsC6oEXRXSXjS

              https://www.tcmit.org/

              last edited by mclaincauseyM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • alexxedgeA
                alexxedge
                Haraki san Student
                @Bridger
                Joined:

                @Bridger honestly, makes perfect sense for both of them. lol

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • mclaincauseyM
                  mclaincausey
                  見習いボス
                  @Bridger
                  Joined:

                  @Bridger damnit. Yeah that was on the radar for sure. The problem is traveling with a wife and kid and having a pretty aggressive itinerary. May be impossible but I love Toyota and consider them the greatest manufacturer on the planet.

                  Think it, be it.

                  last edited by BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • BridgerB
                    Bridger
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @mclaincausey
                    Joined:

                    @mclaincausey I don't know how old your kid is, but I think the whole family will enjoy it. It is very interactive with lots of buttons to push. I would miss Friday practice for this 🙂

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • mclaincauseyM
                      mclaincausey
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      We are only doing race day! The rail museum looks rad too.

                      Think it, be it.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • BridgerB
                        Bridger
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        The rail museum is rad (and I work in rail and have worked with Japanese shinkansen operators), but the a Toyota museum is next level.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.