• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-832-IND - 10oz Japanese Denim Painter’s Pants - Indigo

    Bottoms
    17
    25
    1.9k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JoshCJ
      JoshC
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      @Alex_24 that is odd, I will have the guys look into this. I have sent you a message regarding the length you want as well.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • OroccocoO
        Oroccoco
        The Unwoven
        Joined:

        I've been keeping my powder dry for a while, but I had to have these. Old-school workwear fabric, tonal stitching and workpant cut, should be slow vintage fades, nice 👍

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • TobiT
          Tobi
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          Looking good!! Just to note @Shane-B that in todays email announcement you still have the description with the 20% hemp, which is not valid according to the info further up this thread...

          last edited by AdamCA Shane BS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • AdamCA
            AdamC
            IHUK Crew
            @Tobi
            Joined:

            @Tobi Cheers mate, we had a chat on the phone earlier, they will be updating it soon

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Shane BS
              Shane B
              IHG Crew
              @Tobi
              Joined:

              @Tobi Thanks, Tobi. We missed that new information, but we've fixed it now.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • Alex_24A
                Alex_24
                Haraki san Expert
                Joined:

                IMG_2487.jpeg
                IMG_2488.jpeg
                IMG_2492.jpeg
                IMG_2496.jpeg
                Love these! So comfortable.

                @JoshC thanks for the hemming. It’s perfect.

                last edited by JoshCJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                • JoshCJ
                  JoshC
                  IHUK Crew
                  @Alex_24
                  Joined:

                  @Alex_24 hell yeah brother looking good! 👊

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Danimal506D
                    Danimal506
                    Haraki san Expert
                    Joined:

                    @ShopatIronHeart Is this the same denim used on the double knee shorts from last summer?

                    Kyle, TX

                    last edited by JoshCJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • JoshCJ
                      JoshC
                      IHUK Crew
                      @Danimal506
                      Joined:

                      @Danimal506 I believe this is different to the double knee shorts, but I will check when I am back in the office on Monday for you.

                      last edited by JoshC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • Alex_24A
                        Alex_24
                        Haraki san Expert
                        Joined:

                        IMG_2508.jpeg
                        IMG_2509.jpeg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.