• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHJ-161-IND - 10oz Neppy Selvedge Denim Coach Jacket - Indigo

    Jackets
    10
    14
    1.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W
      Workwear
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Yeah I don’t need another denim jacket but I will get it because I want it lol

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • GTPowersG
        GTPowers
        The Unwoven
        Joined:

        Another great one though I’m not 💯sold on the knit cuffs. Maybe this’ll convert me.

        IG: @GTPowers / @ gtp.denim

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • RossR
          Ross
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHJ-161-IND Launch|||

          IHJ-161-IND Launch
          [[moment:time-date-view, utc, 1779289200000, 1779289500000, false]] UTC
          See time in your time zone

          IHJ-161-IND Launch - Retailer Only

          [[calendar:response_yes]] 1
          [[calendar:response_maybe]] 0
          [[calendar:response_no]] 0
          plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:end

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • RossR Ross moved this topic from Spring/Summer 2026 - Jackets on
          • Alex_24A
            Alex_24
            Haraki san Expert
            Joined:

            @Ross So IHUK is not stocking this one, only retailers?

            last edited by AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • AdamJA
              AdamJ
              IHUK Crew
              @Alex_24
              Joined:

              @Alex_24 correct

              The devil is in the detail..

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • A
                Accuria2
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                I talked to Brund and they say they only have the version with the logo patch. If I am interested in the one without it, where can I get it?

                last edited by AlexA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • AlexA
                  Alex
                  IHUK Crew
                  @Accuria2
                  Joined:

                  @Accuria2 https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/18718/ihj-161-ind-np-10oz-neppy-selvedge-denim-coach-jacket-indigo-no-patch

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • RossR
                    Ross
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    NOW LIVE (Retailer Only)

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • MniM
                      Mni
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      This one is insanely good.
                      IMG_2636.jpeg
                      IMG_2651.jpeg

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                      • Alex_24A
                        Alex_24
                        Haraki san Expert
                        Joined:

                        IMG_2508.jpeg
                        IMG_2509.jpeg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.