• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHWE-DRIFT-BLP - Iron Heart Int'l x Wesco® - 8" Rough-Out Pull-up Morrison Boot - Burlap. The "Drifters"

    WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
    20
    50
    4.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • RossR
      Ross
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      Model Sam B wears a size 11E

      20260917-20260917-J04_7586.jpg

      AJ and Bailey wear an 8D
      Chris wears a 9D
      Steve and Sam D wear an 8.5E
      Josh wears a 10E
      Jack wears an 11E
      Ross wears an 11.5E

      You can view the crew's vitals here

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • NickN
        Nick
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        Following on from the above, some more pics ...

        20260917-20260917-J04_7565 (1).jpg

        20260917-20260917-J04_7603.jpg

        20260917-20260917-J04_7605.jpg

        The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • RossR
          Ross
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          NOW LIVE

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ChaintitchC
            Chaintitch
            Joined:

            What pair of denim is Sam B wearing in the above shots?

            last edited by Chaintitch AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • GilesG
              Giles
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              As a general point. You should state whether you are referring to a US or UK Brannock device when saying what size you are on a Brannock.

              "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • AdamJA
                AdamJ
                IHUK Crew
                @Chaintitch
                Joined:

                @Chaintitch it's the 14oz '142' denim. Unpatched, I think they are the first sample that @Giles had the honour of wearing

                edit: sorry, so I guess they must've been 666!

                The devil is in the detail..

                last edited by AdamJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  I’d need to see the arse to confirm or deny…..

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • Tago MagoT
                    Tago Mago
                    Mod Squad
                    @Giles
                    Joined:

                    @Giles that comment is open to interpretation

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • GilesG
                      Giles
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      A lot of what I say is…..Deliberately…..

                      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • ChaintitchC
                        Chaintitch
                        Joined:

                        Thanks, gents! I assumed it was probably the 142 in a slimmer cut, but the texture and vintage fades had me wondering if it might be a well-worn sample of the new 16oz.

                        Suffice it to say, I believe you lot may have just unintentionally cross-marketed me (back) into Iron Heart denim...

                        (Boots are FIRE, btw.)

                        last edited by Chaintitch 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.