• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHJ-156-BLK - Horsehide Suede M65 Jacket - Black

    Jackets
    32
    70
    6.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Tago MagoT
      Tago Mago
      Mod Squad
      @Denimhead 0
      Joined:

      @Denimhead-0 the jacket is pretty nice as well

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • FlavourFadeF
        FlavourFade
        Raw and Unwashed
        @goosehd
        Joined:

        @goosehd what a jacket man 😰

        Insta: max_25oz

        WTB:
        -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
        -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

        last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • goosehdG
          goosehd
          Mod Squad
          @FlavourFade
          Joined:

          @FlavourFade I couldn’t agree more. I just wore it out to a business meeting for the last few hours and it was a dream to wear as it’s unbelievably comfortable and looks damn good.

          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

          last edited by C 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • C
            concretor
            Raw and Unwashed
            @goosehd
            Joined:

            @goosehd There's still an XXXXL in stock that's calling my name 😰
            Stuck in decision paralysis between the IHJ-155, IHJ-64 and this.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              Joined:

              Heads up…looks like a medium is back in stock.

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • KongPrecisionK
                KongPrecision
                Raw and Unwashed
                @goosehd
                Joined:

                Wow this jacket is amazing. I was wondering what to write, but I think @goosehd already hit the nail on the head:

                @goosehd said in IHJ-156-BLK - Horsehide Suede M65 Jacket - Black:

                indescribable…not enough superlatives in my vocabulary to accurately represent how much I like this jacket.

                On the practical side, I am very excited to have a jacket that covers most full-length IH shirts. The number of pockets (7 I've found so far) they fit into this thing without it feeling bulky is an achievement!

                20261006_093056~2.jpg

                last edited by goosehdG AnesthetistA gazza61G 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 9
                • goosehdG
                  goosehd
                  Mod Squad
                  @KongPrecision
                  Joined:

                  @KongPrecision Congratulations and outstanding fit!! Putting mine on this morning was a treat and look forward to putting it through a proper season of wear.

                  I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. 🙂

                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • AnesthetistA
                    Anesthetist
                    見習いボス
                    @KongPrecision
                    Joined:

                    @KongPrecision you wear it well, congrats on the score

                    IG: bluehandsslim

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • gazza61G
                      gazza61
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @KongPrecision
                      Joined:

                      @KongPrecision out of all the ironheart jackets I have this gets the most positive comments welcome to the Horsehide Suede M65 Jacket very small club.

                      last edited by KongPrecisionK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • KongPrecisionK
                        KongPrecision
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @gazza61
                        Joined:

                        @gazza61 I'm very happy to join the club. Sounds like you're enjoying yours. Let the compliments roll!

                        @Anesthetist @goosehd Thanks for the kind words!

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.