• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-422-BRN - 17oz Cotton Duck CPO Shirt - Brown

    Shirting
    98
    394
    47.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Vincent VegaV
      Vincent Vega
      Joined:

      Well mine hasn’t arrived yet but there will have to be some serious fit issues before I return my, ultra rare, six snap cpo.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • SunnergrenS
        Sunnergren
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        I thought I was able to resist. And I did at first!
        But then.. the only iron heart stockist in Sweden decided to email me a discount code…..

        422 on the way yay!

        I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

        last edited by cyclopsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • cyclopsC
          cyclops
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Sunnergren
          Joined:

          @Sunnergren haha i had that in my cart and got notified someone took it! Was trying to resist not getting it and took too long!

          last edited by SunnergrenS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • SunnergrenS
            Sunnergren
            Raw and Unwashed
            @cyclops
            Joined:

            @cyclops really? I’m so sorry I cart-sniped you. If it doesn’t fit me I’ll give you a fair discount 😉

            I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

            last edited by cyclopsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • cyclopsC
              cyclops
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Sunnergren
              Joined:

              @Sunnergren nah all good. I hesitated cause i have the untucked version, so like this would have been excessive. Its the lure of the discount that got me 😅 my wallet thanks you!

              last edited by cyclops 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • SunnergrenS
                Sunnergren
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                Got this in the mail today, great piece! More pliable and less stiff than I anticipated. Will be a layering piece for me, and that brings the question;
                Have anyone waxed or oiled this? I have an older Filson waxed canvas that is great for moderate rainfall. Just a thought 🙂
                Cheers!

                I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                last edited by denim-dawgD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                • denim-dawgD
                  denim-dawg
                  Iron Heart Deity
                  @Sunnergren
                  Joined:

                  @Sunnergren Oh snap! Yeah ... that would be something... someone must have tried, surely? (Oh, and congrats on your new shirt!!)

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    Joined:

                    I did a quick search and couldn’t find a record of anyone doing it.

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • goosehdG
                      goosehd
                      Mod Squad
                      Joined:

                      There are members who waxed their n1’s to mixed results.

                      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • O
                        ozai
                        Haraki san Student
                        Joined:

                        I personally wouldn't wax mine since it's unlined. It seems relatively easy to get wax transfer to whatever's underneath if it's a base containing oil. Might be a bit better for a dry wax

                        last edited by Rustygate37R SunnergrenS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • wjwW
                          wjw
                          Haraki san Expert
                          Joined:

                          I've always been curious about the results of someone waxing their IH duck

                          777S-21 |777SST | 634S-142ib-c | 634XHS | 634UHR | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-130-GB | IHSH-337 | IHSH-422

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • Rustygate37R
                            Rustygate37
                            The Unwoven
                            @ozai
                            Joined:
                            This post is deleted!
                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • SunnergrenS
                              Sunnergren
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @ozai
                              Joined:

                              @ozai good point. It is risky so I won’t do it now when it’s new. Depending on how I use it maybe down the road.

                              @denim-dawg thank you! Saw yours on ig and that fit was fire.

                              I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                              last edited by denim-dawgD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • denim-dawgD
                                denim-dawg
                                Iron Heart Deity
                                @Sunnergren
                                Joined:

                                @Sunnergren Cheers bud - it is an unreal shirt. So sweet!! Take care, bud!

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • BaileyB
                                  Bailey
                                  IHUK Crew
                                  Joined:

                                  LIMITED RESTOCK: XL and XXL

                                  @bailey_ironheart

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                  • TobiT
                                    Tobi
                                    Haraki san Prodigy
                                    Joined:

                                    @Bailey and here I was hoping someone in Japan was doing overtime in a basement fixing a certain batch of 6-button XXXL shirts 🙂

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • OaktaviaO
                                      Oaktavia
                                      見習いボス
                                      Joined:

                                      IMG_5223.jpeg IMG_5224.jpeg IMG_5225.jpeg IMG_5226.jpeg IMG_5227.jpeg IMG_5228.jpeg IMG_5229.jpeg IMG_5230.jpeg

                                      Evo pics on my 422. It doesn’t take much to fade brown duck evidently. Gonna keep this up.

                                      IG: theindigowizard

                                      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                      last edited by BoitB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                                      • BoitB
                                        Boit
                                        Haraki san Expert
                                        @Oaktavia
                                        Joined:

                                        @Oaktavia agree. it’s such a rewarding fabric to wear.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • E
                                          evilhag
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:

                                          IMG_2640.jpeg
                                          IMG_2639.jpeg
                                          IMG_2638.jpeg

                                          What do you guys think of the fit? This is an XL, thinking about exchanging for a L

                                          last edited by dirtyframerD northsouthdenimguyN 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • dirtyframerD
                                            dirtyframer
                                            Haraki san Expert
                                            @evilhag
                                            Joined:

                                            @evilhag definitely go smaller

                                            IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                                            "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.