• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    848.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • kojimastreetsK
      kojimastreets
      Raw and Unwashed
      @toddN
      Joined:

      @toddN this looks great. Doesn’t look too snug on you at all

      IG: kojimastreets

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • D
        Denimminer
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        This one wasn't on the radar as they say but one showed up in my size at ironshop provisions so I pulled the trigger.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
        • PointmanP
          Pointman
          Joined:

          Untitled design.png

          Untitled design (1).png

          2.png

          Snagged a XXL when they restocked them last week. A bit large on me in my opinion but think it works? Opinions? A little concerned with the shoulders. I knew the arms were going to be long. I tend to wear things a bit more fitted than not. I can comfortably fit my IHSH-62 wabash western on underneath. Maybe they shrink some with a wash or I find someone with an XL that wants to swap.

          I own too many pairs of jeans.

          last edited by goosehdG N kojimastreetsK FlavourFadeF 4 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 6
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            @Pointman
            Joined:

            @Pointman You need to be comfortable. In my opinion, it’s at least one size too large and you will not be able to shrink this to fit. I would size down at least one size (possibly 2) although as mentioned, you need to be comfortable.

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • N
              Northman
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Pointman
              Joined:

              @Pointman Personally. With a 19oz CPO a little roomy is better, but that's just my opinion. Looks fine to me. Of course it depends how someone likes to wear it.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • kojimastreetsK
                kojimastreets
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Pointman
                Joined:

                @Pointman I think it’s fine. I sized up for this one. Knew I wanted to layer with it. Depends how you feel about it and how you want to wear it

                IG: kojimastreets

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • FlavourFadeF
                  FlavourFade
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Pointman
                  Joined:

                  @Pointman I think it's almost perfect. I hate heavy fabrics being too snug. It's going to mold, crease, shrink a bit and get softer with wear. It's a thick denim and I think it's more wearable with some room

                  Insta: max_25oz

                  WTB:
                  -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                  -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    stenaloom
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Went on a little hike today. I really enjoy this piece. It's a good weight between a jacket and a shirt, the handwarmer pockets are really nice, snaps are really nice.
                    Only thing to adjust would be the sleeves that could be a bit shorter and a little less tight. But overall, very good.

                    PXL_20260818_110835153.jpg
                    PXL_20260818_102601900.jpg
                    PXL_20260818_092543049.jpg

                    last edited by jmp777J JordJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 18
                    • jmp777J
                      jmp777
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @stenaloom
                      Joined:

                      @stenaloom looks great!

                      "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • M
                        MassiveThighs
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        I passed on this and now having big ragrets

                        last edited by northsouthdenimguyN kojimastreetsK 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • northsouthdenimguyN
                          northsouthdenimguy
                          啓蒙家
                          @MassiveThighs
                          Joined:

                          @MassiveThighs

                          That’s why I pass on nothing. 😉

                          @selveldgesteps

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                          • JordJ
                            Jord
                            Haraki san Expert
                            @stenaloom
                            Joined:

                            @stenaloom looking great bud, that's a beautiful doggo too!

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • kojimastreetsK
                              kojimastreets
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @MassiveThighs
                              Joined:

                              @MassiveThighs there is going to be an XXXL in stock at IH again in the next few days. Don't ask me how I know 😉

                              IG: kojimastreets

                              last edited by hjl360H 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • hjl360H
                                hjl360
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                @kojimastreets
                                Joined:

                                @kojimastreets @MassiveThighs there is also going to be an L

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • Rustygate37R
                                  Rustygate37
                                  The Unwoven
                                  Joined:

                                  If I didn’t have to fly out today there would of been a XXL too

                                  last edited by suitcaselifeS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • WithBongInHandW
                                    WithBongInHand
                                    Joined:

                                    Obsessed with this CPO.

                                    IMG_5305.jpeg

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 16
                                    • suitcaselifeS
                                      suitcaselife
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      @Rustygate37
                                      Joined:

                                      Dang, I've missed the new batch. Is there any chance to reserve the next xxl? I really need on of those 😃

                                      last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • goosehdG
                                        goosehd
                                        Mod Squad
                                        @suitcaselife
                                        Joined:

                                        @suitcaselife sign up for restock notifications from the sales page is your only way of snagging one. They do not take reservations.

                                        IMG_1720.png

                                        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                        last edited by goosehd 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • suitcaselifeS
                                          suitcaselife
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:

                                          Ok, thanks. Fingers crossed!

                                          last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • CosmoSix5C
                                            CosmoSix5
                                            Haraki san Prodigy
                                            @Rustygate37
                                            Joined:

                                            @Rustygate37 I think it's this measurement that's the difference. My 422 and 409(both 2x) are nearly identical p2p and body/sleeve but this arm measurement is smaller by about .5 inch on the 409. The cuff is .25" smaller. I love it!1000070729.jpg

                                            Insta: @chain_stitched
                                            John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                                            last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.