IHG-071-NAV - Slimline Small Shell Cordovan Wallet - Navy
-
IHG-071-NAV - Slimline Small Shell Cordovan Wallet - Navy
A slimline folding wallet, handmade using beautiful Shell Cordovan leather. Widely favoured by high-end shoemakers, Shell Cordovan is renowned for its exceptional durability and striking aesthetics, quickly developing a rich patina with regular use. Each wallet is built by the esteemed Japanese leather artisans at Calf Japan using high-tensile sinew stitching for durability.
This model omits the coin pouch found on bulkier designs, replaced by a removable card holder for a sleeker, more minimalist profile.


Stockists
Iron Heart UKUSA
Self Edge
Iron Shop ProvisionsGermany
Iron Heart Hamburg -
I recently got this beauty of a wallet and I’m still in awe of its beauty and robustness. I never imagined I’d be so convinced that a wallet can be worth this price, but I finally took the plunge and so glad I did it. It is replacing another nice wallet made from natural color leather which was very nice for a few years but one of the sides eventually got quite rough and dark, not nice at all.
Anyhow, I’m so happy with my new beauty that I must share a few pics of it. I took pics with natural light with two different angles and each shows a different shade of blue than the official thread pic. Maybe it’ll nudge one more forum-mite into jumping into this new rabbit hole?




My navy one is soooo beautiful, I’m already half-convinced the green one is a rational next purchase….
Got mine from the nice folks at Self Edge. -
@pechelman that was a CRITICAL issue for me as well. Glad you asked about it. I favor thin-nish wallets as I carry mine in my front right pocket. One of the reasons I never considered the other version of it with a coin pocket. So I immediately took out the extra card holder.
The pic below is of the wallet filled with:
some cash bills, 6 plastic cards, 1 plastic ‘tripod’ which equals the thickness of two credit cards, and a small key. It is exactly 1 inch width.
See the pic below and disregard the appearance of less than 1 inch. Due to the pic angle of course.
-
@pechelman when I include the card holder in the wallet (empty card holder) the thickness increases by 3/8”, so a total thickness of 1 3/8”.
Happy to answer any other question you may have. -
Thanks so much @motojobobo !
Super helpful. I'm also a thin wallet guy and worried this one might still be a bit to thick for my preference. -
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHG-071-NAV Restock|||
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:endIHG-071-NAV Restock


