• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Wax Treasure (Vinyl)

    Hobbies and Pastimes
    84
    3.9k
    1.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AetasA
      Aetas
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Love everything in here @Chap

      IMG_7672.jpeg

      IMG_7673.jpeg

      Great one @anodyne
      IMG_7697.jpeg

      last edited by Aetas 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
      • GraemeEG
        GraemeE
        Joined:

        @endo this is a great album that I dont own (yet)

        A young Ry Cooder on guitar and its before Beefheart got weird

        https://forum.ironheart.co.uk//post/987496

        Screenshot_20260920_093345_Chrome.jpg

        https://open.spotify.com/album/0DFhGsFKG7G58cke33GlAh?si=bnuD2gFEQAGTjC0v2SqtJw&utm_source=copy-link

        last edited by GraemeE 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
        • endoE
          endo
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          IMG_9737.jpg

          This one is special to me because, to my knowledge, "Psycho Killer" was never released as a 12-inch single—except for this promo.

          si tacuisses

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
          • 68degreesorless6
            68degreesorless
            Haraki san Student
            Joined:

            IMG_2104.jpeg

            last edited by GraemeEG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
            • GraemeEG
              GraemeE
              @68degreesorless
              Joined:

              @68degreesorless did you guys go back for round 2?

              last edited by GraemeE 68degreesorless6 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • 68degreesorless6
                68degreesorless
                Haraki san Student
                @GraemeE
                Joined:

                @GraemeE I hadn’t been yet on this trip. I was jealous of everyone’s haul and had to make a trip myself.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • endoE
                  endo
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  IMG_9861.jpg

                  si tacuisses

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                  • ChapC
                    Chap
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    One of my Soundgarden scores

                    IMG_0538.jpeg

                    God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                    • endoE
                      endo
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      IMG_9868.jpg

                      ... I will.

                      si tacuisses

                      last edited by ChapC GraemeEG 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 6
                      • ChapC
                        Chap
                        見習いボス
                        @endo
                        Joined:

                        @endo when we where young 💕

                        God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

                        last edited by AetasA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • endoE
                          endo
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          @Chap aber so was von

                          si tacuisses

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • GraemeEG
                            GraemeE
                            @endo
                            Joined:

                            @endo I thought you were staunchly anti-smiths?!

                            Did @Matt wear you down?

                            last edited by GraemeE 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • AetasA
                              Aetas
                              見習いボス
                              @Chap
                              Joined:

                              „There Is a Light That Never Goes Out“

                              last edited by ChapC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • endoE
                                endo
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                No, that was my old british buddy

                                si tacuisses

                                last edited by endo 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • ChapC
                                  Chap
                                  見習いボス
                                  @Aetas
                                  Joined:

                                  @Aetas said in Wax Treasure (Vinyl):

                                  „There Is a Light That Never Goes Out“

                                  Oh yeah 😎

                                  God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • GraemeEG
                                    GraemeE
                                    Joined:

                                    My annual tradition for the first week of cooler fall weather

                                    9293.jpg

                                    last edited by GraemeE AetasA N 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • AetasA
                                      Aetas
                                      見習いボス
                                      @GraemeE
                                      Joined:

                                      @GraemeE said in Wax Treasure (Vinyl):

                                      My annual tradition for the first week of cooler fall weather

                                      IMG_7734.jpeg

                                      Have to start in fall with DCD -De Profundis and Ascension, playing it throttled.
                                      This LP takes time to request some loudness.
                                      Curious for the colder months to arrive and then forced to play the Darklands vinyl.

                                      Luckily there is Arvo Pärt also …

                                      last edited by Aetas 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                      • GreenManG
                                        GreenMan
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        Joined:

                                        IMG_1561.jpeg

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                        • N
                                          NickD
                                          The Unwoven
                                          @GraemeE
                                          Joined:

                                          @GraemeE MBV was hands down the loudest gig I've ever been to.

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • GreenManG
                                            GreenMan
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            Joined:

                                            All Them Witches - House Of Mirrors

                                            IMG_1582.jpeg
                                            IMG_1583.jpeg

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.