• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Zerrows

    Footwear
    53
    250
    37.0k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • W
      will6er
      The Unwoven
      Joined:

      https://eastwestapparel.co.uk has Sabots in stock now in a bunch of sizes and 4 colours.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Denman JohnD
        Denman John
        Haraki san Prodigy
        Joined:

        I was just at their website and looks like I missed the window. I can’t put anything in my cart (coming soon) and the ticker banner at the top now says Sandals pre-order Oct 2nd …

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • D
          dlrarmy
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          I missed it as well. I wanted Sabot's in Black Teacore

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • D
            dlrarmy
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            If I wear a Brannock size 12 with a 28.4CM physical foot measurement, would you recommend a size 12 or 11 in the Sabots?

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Denman JohnD
              Denman John
              Haraki san Prodigy
              Joined:

              Pre-order window just opened. Grateful to have ordered a pair of Sabots’ in natty horse. Now the wait begins …

              IMG_5666.jpeg

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • MizmazzleM
                Mizmazzle
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                I'd like to throw my new found info into the sizing ring...thanks to Ph-ilthy....he sent out his pair of size 9 slits to me to try out. I think I could most certainly have gone with a size 8...also, really wish I would have gone with the Sabot. I've emailed a bunch trying to amend my order with Zerrows. Crickets thus far....

                In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                • goosehdG
                  goosehd
                  Mod Squad
                  @Mizmazzle
                  Joined:

                  @Mizmazzle they have always got back to me in the past albeit sometimes I’ve had to be persistent.

                  It takes a bit and suggest an email a week if needed. As the orders are put in queue, you have a bit of time.

                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                  last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • MizmazzleM
                    Mizmazzle
                    見習いボス
                    @goosehd
                    Joined:

                    @goosehd thanks! Hope it shakes out. I've messaged them a a few times since the first drop a few weeks back. But like you said....there's a lot of time before the sandals are ready.

                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • Denman JohnD
                      Denman John
                      Haraki san Prodigy
                      Joined:

                      @Mizmazzle I’ve heard that they are fairly quick to reply to Instagram messages … haven’t tried myself though. Good luck with the changes and let us know how it turns out. I’m pretty much the same size as you and went with size 9 as well.

                      ps - thanks for the reminder bro!

                      last edited by Denman John MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • MizmazzleM
                        Mizmazzle
                        見習いボス
                        @Denman John
                        Joined:

                        @Denman-John I’ve heard the IG message thing before too. Thanks for the reminder on that. Think I’ll give it a shot. I’ll def let ya know!

                        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.