• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    WESCO-MRLOU-PUR - Wesco® - 10" Horsehide "Mister Lou" - "The Purpetrator"

    WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
    62
    250
    60.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      Damocles
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      IMG_3535.jpeg

      Very excited to have received these 😊 - in my opinion the most beautiful iteration of Mr Lous by Wesco followed closely by the Natural version!

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
      • GilesG
        Giles
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        I got a few raised eyebrows when I said I wanted to do these, I am gratified that you have equally exquisite taste........

        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • MMM
          MM
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Just when I thought I had every sort of boot i could ever want you go and put these on my radar…yes these are really slick.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • indigostiffI
            indigostiff
            Joined:

            What a dream. I am usually a 11.5 in Mr Lous and the 12 here fits just perfectly. And the color… magnificent.
            IMG_7211.jpeg
            IMG_7213.jpeg

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
            • indigostiffI
              indigostiff
              Joined:

              In church today 😂😂
              IMG_7235.jpeg
              IMG_7234.jpeg

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
              • GilesG
                Giles
                IHUK Crew
                Joined:

                Top marks

                "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • John GaltJ
                  John Galt
                  啓蒙家
                  Joined:

                  @Giles thanks for doing these!
                  My well worn purps:

                  IMG_8222.jpeg

                  No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

                  last edited by John Galt S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                  • GilesG
                    Giles
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    Another winner.... 🙂

                    "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • S
                      Shanman11
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @John Galt
                      Joined:

                      @John-Galt yeah mine look similar, don't really look purple anymore, thanks for posting as all I kept seeing were these new shiny purple boots 9which Love and everything but) wanted to see if anyone else really wailed on their pairs like you and I have !!

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • goosehdG
                        goosehd
                        Mod Squad
                        Joined:

                        IMG_0632.jpeg

                        IMG_0633.jpeg

                        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                        • kbpismeK
                          kbpisme
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @Jack
                          Joined:

                          @Jack did the 13D sell?

                          IG: @kbpisme
                          46 HD EL
                          92 HD FXRP
                          21 HD FLTRXS
                          89 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

                          last edited by JackJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • JackJ
                            Jack
                            IHUK Crew
                            @kbpisme
                            Joined:

                            @kbpisme

                            I am afraid so!

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.