• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-634S-19L - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans

    Bottoms
    58
    315
    63.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E
      El Fanatico
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Thank you gents! No way I can squeeze into a size 32 so I will be eagerly awaiting the restock.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • P
        paulmtg
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Is there going to be an overdyed version of these this time around? 😮😮

        last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Tago MagoT
          Tago Mago
          Mod Squad
          @paulmtg
          Joined:

          @paulmtg yes there will be

          https://forum.ironheart.co.uk//post/972969

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • D
            denimdiseased
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            will these be stocked at self edge?

            last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              @denimdiseased
              Joined:

              @denimdiseased always best to contact the stores directly for the most accurate information. Here is their contact email: denim@selfedge.com

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • northsouthdenimguyN
                northsouthdenimguy
                啓蒙家
                Joined:

                I was about to ask a question, but I found the answer by the 83rd post. I’m just glad it wasn’t the 267th. Looking forward to these dropping, I really, really “need” a pair.

                @selveldgesteps

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • AetasA
                  Aetas
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  My kids asked me about Dog Tag Goodness and this beautiful Left Hand fabric.
                  My son likes the left hand turn on the right leg most.

                  said in Dog Tag Goodness:

                  My daughter borrowed my IHSH-99 today and found the dog tag in the pocket.

                  9cfdbcbd-2ba0-40c7-b65b-36a9a6f0b628.jpeg

                  last edited by Aetas 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                  • AetasA
                    Aetas
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    This beautiful IH 19L Denim is back in rotation.
                    Leave it here first for the LeftHandTwist!

                    IMG_7730.jpeg

                    last edited by Aetas 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                    • Bobcat SigB
                      Bobcat Sig
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      @northsouthdenimguy hinted at it; are we seeing a restock at some point? I’d like an IH cut that sorta fits a western style, and fits over cowboy boots and the 634 seems like it might be the jam

                      Safety third

                      last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • goosehdG
                        goosehd
                        Mod Squad
                        @Bobcat Sig
                        Joined:

                        @Bobcat-Sig you are able to look up restock information using this tool: https://forum.ironheart.co.uk//post/973604

                        I have done it for you and pictured below:

                        IMG_1756.png

                        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                        last edited by goosehd Bobcat SigB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • Bobcat SigB
                          Bobcat Sig
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @goosehd
                          Joined:

                          @goosehd thank you. I stumbled across that while looking at a similar pair. Looks to be soon! Very exciting.

                          Safety third

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.