IH-555S-19L - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeans
-
are you planning a restock outside UK?
-
-
@JamesB I know the stocklist for 19oz Lefty in the whole Europe by heart: only one pair of 777-19L in Madrid, one size too small. Sold out everywhere else: 11 retailers. And that is the 777, not even a cut I am a fan of.
There is a release estimate on the UK IH official site for the 666-19L in December and 634-19L in September, but the 75€ delivery is too much.That's why I am asking here.
TBH the trouble of getting your favorite cut and fabric is crazy. -
shipping is 20 € in EU
https://ironheart.co.uk/pages/shipping-info -
-
I guess you are in Latvia/Estonia/Bulgaria/Romania sort of area?
Unfortunatley, there are a handful of countries where customs agents charge much larger "administration fees" on top of the duty and VAT, and when we ship DDP we cover all these costs. As a result the shipping fee is higher to those countries.
-
@Alex bingo! I live in Romania.
Any chance some of your retailers from EU got this release?



