• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHT-1600-OLV - 11oz Cotton Knit Crew Neck T-Shirt - Olive

    Cut & Sewn
    38
    120
    25.1k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • IkeapartyI
      Ikeaparty
      Haraki san Expert
      @jordanscollected
      Joined:

      @jordanscollected good thing my forearms stopped developing when I entered kindergarten!! 😂

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Z
        zakman77
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Screenshot 2025-10-17 at 10.45.27 PM.png

        TGI Fall, Love the green...

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
        • manufc10M
          manufc10
          Iron Heart Deity
          Joined:

          Does everyone pretty much size these the same as the long sleeve version? I am a size L in the long sleeve and it's been years since I've owned a short sleeve version and I can't remember how I sized them. Thanks in advance.

          last edited by AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • AdamJA
            AdamJ
            IHUK Crew
            @manufc10
            Joined:

            @manufc10 Yes, mine fit exactly the same

            The devil is in the detail..

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • manufc10M
              manufc10
              Iron Heart Deity
              Joined:

              Thank you very much @AdamJ

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • weftyarnW
                weftyarn
                啓蒙家
                Joined:

                They fit exactly the same. I am in between two sizes and for the long sleeve I prefer the larger so I can layer over a (non 11Oz) tee.

                Use it or lose it.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • RossR
                  Ross
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHT-1600-OLV Restock|||

                  IHT-1600-OLV Restock
                  [[moment:time-date-view, utc, 1787583600000, 1787583900000, false]] UTC
                  See time in your time zone

                  IHT-1600-OLV Restock

                  [[calendar:response_yes]] 1
                  [[calendar:response_maybe]] 0
                  [[calendar:response_no]] 0
                  plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:end

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • JamesBJ
                    JamesB
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    Sizing chart can now be found in the first post.
                    Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at 1600 BST on Monday, 24th August.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • IkeapartyI
                      Ikeaparty
                      Haraki san Expert
                      Joined:

                      Gonna have to grab one of these, bought one on vacation and guess I was bloated or something because a few days after getting home I tried it on it was definitely too big, sold that one almost immediately on marketplace somehow. These are some of the most comfortable shirts I've ever had

                      last edited by Ikeaparty 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • RossR
                        Ross
                        IHUK Crew
                        Joined:

                        RESTOCK

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.