• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-888S-SLBod - 16oz Slubby Selvedge Denim Relaxed Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo Overdyed Black

    Bottoms
    27
    65
    7.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cyclopsC
      cyclops
      Raw and Unwashed
      @dirtyframer
      Joined:

      @dirtyframer how did you go? What do you think?

      last edited by dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • dirtyframerD
        dirtyframer
        Haraki san Expert
        @cyclops
        Joined:

        @cyclops love the material for sure (ordered the type 3 jacket shortly after buying these because of the material) overall these fit decent but are quite a bit big in the thighs.

        I would say that my order of precedence is now 555-->666-->888-->634-->777.

        IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

        "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

        last edited by JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • JordJ
          Jord
          Haraki san Expert
          @dirtyframer
          Joined:

          @dirtyframer I started on the 555's, they don't seem as popular (from what I see on the forums) but I really love them and think they are a great fit. I even bought one of the 555 snake graphic tee's!

          last edited by dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • dirtyframerD
            dirtyframer
            Haraki san Expert
            @Jord
            Joined:

            @Jord got the T as well, the 555s seem to fit my chicken leg no ass having frame the best.

            IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

            "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • BROOKLYNB
              BROOKLYN
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              We’ve still got sizes remaining in these guys:
              https://brooklynclothing.com/products/ih-888s-slbod-16oz-slubby-selvedge-denim-relaxed-tapered-cut-jeans-indigo-overdyed-black?utm_source=copyToPasteBoard&utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=web

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • First post
                Last post
              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.