These are some seriously cool boots. If I wear viberg's 2030 in size 8.5E, what size do I need to take in these?
T
Posts made by tunaMan
-
RE: IHWE-SE-BLK - Iron Heart Int'l x Wesco® - 8" Jobmaster Boot - Black Horsehide Leather. The "Snake Eater”posted in WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
-
RE: IH-634S-21ib - 21oz Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo/Blackposted in Bottoms
Any plans to restock this?
-
RE: IHWE-FP-BLK - Iron Heart Int'l x Wesco® - 7" Rough-Out Boot - Black. The "Foot Patrol"posted in WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
@Ross Thanks for the information Ross. If I have a Viberg 2030 last in 8.5 E, what size should I get here?
-
RE: IHWE-FP-BLK - Iron Heart Int'l x Wesco® - 7" Rough-Out Boot - Black. The "Foot Patrol"posted in WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
Does anybody know if the toe is structured or not?
