Big thanks to @northsouthdenimguy .
Smooth transaction, shipped fast and communicated well. Highly recommend him!
Big thanks to @northsouthdenimguy .
Smooth transaction, shipped fast and communicated well. Highly recommend him!
Thank you. You do a great job here! I appreciate all of your insight and information over the past couple of years since I have joined this crazy way of life…
Understood, just was hoping this time it would be released from IHUK!
Thanks @JoshC
I see they were just added to the Iron Heart Japan website recently….
Any chance these will be released soon outside of Japan?
Wow, that looks great. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I’ll have to look to do just that.
@roydub87 I am curious to see what this looks like. If you wouldn’t mind, can you post a picture of it?
For those of you with a lot of Iron heart pieces, how do you remember the model numbers of each item?
I presume you write it on the item somewhere like on the tag with permanent marker.
Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated from your experience.
@AdamJ
Thank you for the clarification. Any idea if the previous darker dye will come back in a future run?
Any one know if there was a change in the dye color or process on this run compared to previous runs? The pictures through this thread in the past make the shirt look a lot darker and more brown to me. The most recent pictures look like a brighter olive color.
Shout out to @SourPower
Great communication and the shirt arrived quickly. Would happily purchase from him again in the future.
(IHSH-330-ODG 9oz Raised Whipcord)
@CosmoSix5
Thank you very much for sharing this. It was so appreciated. Way to go man!