• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. rickno504
    3. Posts
    R
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 8
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 2

    Posts made by rickno504

    • RE: IH-777-UHR - Indigo UHR 21/23oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered

      Update: after a week of deliberation I decided to take a chance and I think I nailed it!
      20260828_143832.jpg
      20260828_143849.jpg
      20260828_143904.jpg

      posted in Bottoms
      R
      rickno504
    • RE: IH-777-UHR - Indigo UHR 21/23oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered

      @moskiitto yea, im learning that. 1st time trying 777s and it doesn't seem these work for me. It was my only option to get a pair of UHRs and on paper it looked like they'd shrink to the same measurements as my 888-14-od but the cut doesn't seem to work on my body. I wish I could pull off the tapered look like Chris B. Guess im going to have to return these for someone else who can fit them.

      posted in Bottoms
      R
      rickno504
    • RE: IH-777-UHR - Indigo UHR 21/23oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered

      @Phil_NYC the pair of 888s has a 13.1 thigh, these 777s have a 13.5 thigh yet have zero room for any shrinkage. So yea, im having trouble finding other pairs. I just need some guidance

      posted in Bottoms
      R
      rickno504
    • RE: IH-777-UHR - Indigo UHR 21/23oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered

      20260823_121414.jpg
      20260823_121428.jpg
      20260823_121524.jpg
      20260823_120129.jpg

      I need some guidance please. Im 5'11, 185lbs, 35" waist and my thighs are 25". I got this pair of 777-uhrs in tag size 36. Seemed like they would work but apparently not. The waist is 37.3" thigh is 13.5" and I figured they would fit perfectly after the soak but after trying them on I think im going to return them. I have zero room for any shrinkage in the thighs. You can see when I lift my leg they look painted on. Not to mention the bunching up in the top block. Im sure soaking would take care of some of that but if they shrink at all in the legs they wouldn't work. Im having trouble finding IH jeans that work for me. I have a pair of 888-14-od that fit perfectly and it seemed like the UHRs would end up at the same dimensions after soaking but im afraid to commit and not be able to return them. I just need some guidance everyone. I see people with 555s and 777s that are bigger than me that look great on them but I just can't seem to get the same look. I want a tapered fit/look but in order to get a pair that fits in the thighs I either have an oversized waist or straight legs. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

      posted in Bottoms
      R
      rickno504
    • RE: IHJ-123-OD - 14oz Broken Twill Selvedge Denim Work Jacket - Indigo Overdyed Black

      @tvaillant75 thanks, that helps me decide between L or XL. The fit of my XL od slub is identical to yours. I was a little concerned the XL 123 would be to big but your fit eases mind. 🍻

      posted in Jackets
      R
      rickno504
    • RE: IHJ-123-OD - 14oz Broken Twill Selvedge Denim Work Jacket - Indigo Overdyed Black

      @tvaillant75 great fit! What size did you go with?

      posted in Jackets
      R
      rickno504
    • RE: IH-526J-SLBod - 16oz Slubby Selvedge Denim Type III Jacket - Overdyed

      @ARNC thanks for the response. You're right, it is sitting better now. The indigo was my 1st ever denim jacket so im still new to all of this. I love them both, been wearing them daily. Looking forward to the future with these.

      posted in Jackets
      R
      rickno504
    • RE: IH-526J-SLBod - 16oz Slubby Selvedge Denim Type III Jacket - Overdyed

      Hey guys, new to the forum and seeking some advice or input about the fit of my OD jacket. The measurement chart says the XL length is the same as the XL indigo but the back of mine is riding up a little and sticking out slightly. I have the indigo slub and the fit is perfect, the back doesnt do this. Any experience with this? Im worried its only going to get worse from here on out. Will it go away and drape better as it breaks in and forms to my body? Or is it just not fitting correctly? Side pictures of the 2 jackets. Thanks in advance for any input. 1000003325.jpg 1000001703.jpg

      posted in Jackets
      R
      rickno504
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.