• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. jonatahncoll
    3. Posts
    J
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 2
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by jonatahncoll

    • RE: IH-888S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Medium/High Rise Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

      Alright these seem to keep getting pushed out even further, now its Oct. I think it is the universe telling me WAIT! I am actually going to JP next February and might just got to store in Tokyo and get these there, probably cheaper anyways. Does anyone have any insight on how the stock in stores? If I wait until Feb 2027 to get a pair of these in person, is there a big chance they will be out my size?

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jonatahncoll
    • RE: IH-888S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Medium/High Rise Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

      @ruffbadger uuuughhhh been like a hawk eyeing this since May

      posted in Bottoms
      J
      jonatahncoll
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.