@jrivask great to see another Sydneysider here - welcome!
Posts made by drey2112
-
RE: Where does everyone live?posted in Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
-
RE: IHWE-DRIFT-BLP - Iron Heart Int'l x Wesco® - 8" Rough-Out Pull-up Morrison Boot - Burlap. The "Drifters"posted in WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
@tamim0326 find out what your brannock size is then go from there. All the last kind of have a unique fit. For instance, Wesco Mr Lou, half a size down from your brannock.
-
RE: IHWE-DRIFT-BLP - Iron Heart Int'l x Wesco® - 8" Rough-Out Pull-up Morrison Boot - Burlap. The "Drifters"posted in WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
@Ross is there any chance I could get a measurement of the shaft circumference at the top? I see that the description shows it’s 1inch smaller than a standard Morrison, but I can’t really find the info on a standard example. I’m looking to try and get into the 10-10.5 range
-
RE: IHWE-DRIFT-BLP - Iron Heart Int'l x Wesco® - 8" Rough-Out Pull-up Morrison Boot - Burlap. The "Drifters"posted in WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
@Ross eagerly awaiting these to pop up on the calendar. However I had a question regarding duties and customs clearance for shipping to Autralia, is it DDP?
-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
These are from a visit to the Iron Heart store in Kojima, earlier this year. It was fortunate timing to see a group of riders stopping in at the store, they called themselves a bike team instead of a club.



-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@SFMCfranky stunning side profile picture of the Bonneville. I have the modern version of yours.
-
RE: The Flat Headposted in Other Brands and Shops
@1WayTrip Nice. What cut of denim do you pair them with? I lean towards 777 & 666, I'm thinking they're going to look funny with the leg opening, when paired with the boots.
-
RE: The Flat Headposted in Other Brands and Shops
@Denimhead-0 any chance I could get a measurement around the top of the boot shaft from you, would really appreciate it.
-
RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Blackposted in Shirting
Size large left @brooklynclothing if anyone is looking
-
RE: The Flat Headposted in Other Brands and Shops
@Denimhead-0 they look epic. How did you go with sizing mate?
-
RE: IHWE-DRIFT-BLP - Iron Heart Int'l x Wesco® - 8" Rough-Out Pull-up Morrison Boot - Burlap. The "Drifters"posted in WESCO - West Coast Shoe Company
Is there an ETA floating around for these? Also, any more progress pic?
-
RE: Where does everyone live?posted in Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
@Benno14 welcome. Hello from Sydney!

