• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. Bridger
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 1,324
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 7

    Posts made by Bridger

    • RE: TV

      image.png

      b2a77d81-9667-46e9-a2c4-684570810959-image.png

      Mobland S2 E4 does anyone know what jacket this is?

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Motor Sport

      The rail museum is rad (and I work in rail and have worked with Japanese shinkansen operators), but the a Toyota museum is next level.

      posted in Sport
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Motor Sport

      @mclaincausey I don't know how old your kid is, but I think the whole family will enjoy it. It is very interactive with lots of buttons to push. I would miss Friday practice for this 🙂

      posted in Sport
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Motor Sport

      @louisbosco @mclaincausey please make time in your itinerary for the Toyota museum in Nagoya to check out the shuttle looms and the car making machines and robots.

      It was a highlight of my last Japan trip.

      Nb. they are closed on Monday.

      https://share.google/CcTovsC6oEXRXSXjS

      https://www.tcmit.org/

      posted in Sport
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Motor Sport

      @alexxedge It's interesting. The apartment block is right near the entrance to the tunnel, if you are familiar with the race.

      I understand Charles has a sea view, which may mean he cannot see the race track from his pad. I would expect Max would want the street view rather than the sea.

      posted in Sport
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Motor Sport

      If you were in doubt

      posted in Sport
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: TV

      @Giles said in TV:

      Oh, and Ted Lasso is the best thing ever made for TV. Period.......

      💯

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Our Cars (dream or actual)

      DSC_1228.JPG

      Daily essentials in the French riviera

      posted in General Chat
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Music

      @Tago-Mago said in Music:

      @WithBongInHand Ozzy Sabbath are great, but I do prefer Dio Sabbath. Sacrilege to some, I know, but that’s just the way it is

      ff6f3806-c804-486c-b0c9-65904c2e9002-image.png

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      Ah, you have a newer model @1WayTrip. Looks different from my rubber strap.

      I like both the rubber and the bracelet. When I got my first MM300 I wasn't sure about either, but after a little bit of time - I realised I should never have doubted the Seiko designers. I think they're perfect for the watch.

      posted in Accessories
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      Nice, very nice @1WayTrip

      Is that the original rubber strap?

      posted in Accessories
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Motor Sport

      Ha, @alexxedge, it is a very small world in F1.

      About half the grid are residents of Monaco and as pro sportspersons they also don't have to spend 183 days there a year to retain status, so who knows how much time they are actually there. [There are nicer places to live]

      posted in Sport
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Motor Sport

      DSC_1200.JPG

      As seen in Monaco marina

      posted in Sport
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: Motor Sport

      DSC_1184.JPG
      DSC_1183.JPG

      I did a walking tour of Monaco yesterday. Max, Charles and Lance all have an apartment in this place 🤷🏻♂

      Apparently it is Lance's favourite place to crash 😉

      posted in Sport
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: That's Jokes

      @Moty said in That's Jokes:

      HTydE1naUAA30zT.png.6560c3a2622b5eb81fcdb065959580dc.png

      Too hoppy

      posted in General Chat
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: The Flat Head

      Very cool @Tago-Mago, thanks for the heads up - I missed that good news!

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: The Flat Head

      That's good to know @Kasi as I am yet to break them in.

      The 684 could well be the answer. Fingers crossed there will be an OD black in the near future 😁

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: The Flat Head

      @will6er said in The Flat Head:

      We can select the best bits of each brand.

      That's a good shout @will6er - thanks to Japan, and a little bit of California, we are spoilt for choice.

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: The Flat Head

      @T4920, I was 634 guy (just about to sell 8 or so pair) but got fat and my thighs don't fit.

      I then found the Oni 200, which I love. You talk about feel. Oni feel like you are cheating. They feel like tracky dacks and I love the profile.

      Like the Oni 200, I dig the TFH 3005 profile which is very similar, but the denim is not as comfy. However, it's the aesthetic of the jeans that blow my mind. They are like a piece of art. They just exude quality and precision. They are literally hanging on my hotel room wall as I type and I can't stop looking at them [what is wrong with me] 🤣

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    • RE: The Flat Head

      Good points @T4920. I certainly have appreciated the long break in period with IH kit.

      I also agree that Haraki-san is not at all trying to position IH with those other brands. You only need to visit the Osaka store location compared to the Minamihorie / Kitahorie neighborhood to really appreciate this.

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      BridgerB
      Bridger
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.