• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. BenBWH
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 3
    • Followers 1
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 48
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 3

    Posts made by BenBWH

    • RE: Motorcycles

      IMG_9675.jpeg
      IMG_9678.jpeg
      IMG_9677.jpeg

      After failing the mod1 last month, I’ve been patiently waiting for my retest date. According to the bike school there’s a back log, retest could be a few weeks to a few months! Remain flexible and wait for a call! Yeah cheers! 😂 Anyway, rather than do nothing I found this cheeky little cb125r and thought it’d get me out there on two wheels, I can learn more and get some road time in while I wait! The not being able to use motorways is a pain as my commute revolves around the motorway but I’ll get as much time on this little thing as I can, and hopefully be ready when the test date rolls around

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @Graeme I’ll get there too mate! I’m waiting on the retest now so hopefully it’ll be soon! In a way I’m glad the mishap happened under test conditions and not for real out on the roads. Thank you mate

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      IMG_9052.jpeg
      IMG_9018.jpeg

      It’s an all blue Friday today!

      Sax, 555 UHR & the navy portage mocs
      Have a great friday folks

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @louisbosco I gave the back break a little too much welly and skidded a little on the emergency stop. Automatic fail for safety

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @drey2112 thanks mate! Sadly wasn’t a pass so I’ll be doing it again soon!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @Denimhead-0 thanks mate! Sadly nerves got the better of me so it’ll be round again for another!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @Denman-John thanks mate, sadly wasn’t a pass so round again we go!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @Denimhead-0 cheers Jay! Last day of training was today, just got home. Two tests from 8 tomorrow morning and hopefully we’ll be good to go!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      IMG_8879.jpeg

      Another step closer to test day! Today was MOD1 training on a 600cc suzuki, much preferred to the 125cc day I did yesterday. MOD2 training tomorrow and test on tuesday morning! Fingers crossed!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      @Ben looming good pal!

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      IMG_6965.jpeg

      Now the mornings are getting a little cooler this has become my go to for work days.

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Show us your boots

      IMG_8517.jpeg

      I’m sorry to say since grabbing other boots I’ve kind of neglected my trusty iron rangers. Chucked em on the other day and fell in love with them all over again!

      posted in Footwear
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @drey2112 thank mate!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      IMG_8691.jpeg
      IMG_8694.jpeg
      No IH in the pics but just passed the CBT today meaning I’m safe to train for the next part of the direct access test next week!
      Excited is an understatement, and I can see why you motorcycle folks feel the way you do about this! Pictured the poor little 125cc Honda that dragged me about today! 650cc next week!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Motorcycles

      @Denman-John IMG_8510.jpeg

      Hey John! These are the ones I picked up. I’ve also just picked up some Kevlar jeans with armour too, got them off a friend. I think one day I may grab some of the armoured underlayers and wear regular clothes on top but for now I’m gonna go with the safety stuff! I’m hella clumsy!

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Pocketknives/Kitchen Knives/Fixed Blades

      @Anesthetist very true! When I first saw it for real I was like “oh ok that’s just gonna be like a letter opener” Now I use it for all sorts of stuff and it’s ace!

      posted in Accessories
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      IMG_8420.jpeg
      IMG_8444.jpeg

      As it’s officially “The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year” it’s time we busted out the jackets!

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Pocketknives/Kitchen Knives/Fixed Blades

      @Anesthetist it’s a lovely little bit of kit isn’t it! I did want the next size up but not worth the hassle here in uk

      posted in Accessories
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Upcoming SaturdayTypeFever (and wishlist) products...

      @Steve oooh I like this mate!

      posted in SaturdayTypeFever
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    • RE: Pocketknives/Kitchen Knives/Fixed Blades

      IMG_8187.jpeg
      IMG_8188.jpeg

      Due to our often strange laws here in the uk, my edc is usually one of these. Admittedly the larger knife could still get me in trouble (blade size) and the smaller one too (semi locking blade) although I’ve never had an issue with either…yet. Of the two I much prefer the micro blade it’s a really cool little knife

      posted in Accessories
      BenBWHB
      BenBWH
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.