Well, actually I suspect it’s just a scam not even fakes
Posts made by Alex
-
RE: Bitch Please… FAKE Iron Heart?posted in News
-
RE: Random Love (anti-rants)posted in General Chat
@deadendpro sorry to read this mate. Not sure I ever met Derek. Look forward to seeing you in SF and hearing about him
-
RE: IH-1955S-142 - 14oz Selvedge Denim "1955" Vintage Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigoposted in Bottoms
@scarfmace no, but only because nothing is planned in that fabric currently due to production delays
-
RE: FS: Good Art Ringsposted in Stuff for Sale
@TinMan everything without red X through them available mate. Please DM me if your interested
-
RE: IHSH-189-IND - 21oz Selvedge Denim CPO Work Shirt - "The UnTucked" - Indigoposted in Non Seasonal Product Preview
@Barfeyman362 impossible to know until this moves to production, I am afraid. It will follow the same pattern as the other work shirt CPO we have made
-
RE: IH-721-BLK - 9oz Mercerised Selvedge Cotton Slim Tapered Chinos - Blackposted in Bottoms
@wilhemvonbolt Yes, both are on order. Have you seen how to check restock dates?
-
RE: IHE-45-BLK - Diamond Stitched Leather Waist Bag - Blackposted in Hardware
@popvulture no, they just make our jackets. I am pretty sure its the people that make our wallets, whos name escapes me at the moment.
-
RE: Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?posted in Future and Planned Products
@TallTalk have you got some specific examples of ones you have been disapointed by? I just checked a fair few randomly, and the inseam on them all was between 35 and 37, which is sort of where we have always ben inseam wise, in my time
-
RE: IHSH-227-IND - 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Indigoposted in Shirting
@J5nerd I think it may have been $400 when it first launched in 2022. I don't think $20 for inflation in 4 years (not to mention the massive issues ongoing in Japan impacting production cost) is bad going, to be honest
-
RE: IHSW-86-BLK - Heavyweight Thermal Crew Neck Sweater - Blackposted in Cut & Sewn
@neph93 OK mate. Graham stopped working for us a few years ago. Adam C is in a meeting at the moment, but I'll get him to try one on with pics for you as soon as he's finished up.
-
RE: IHSW-86-BLK - Heavyweight Thermal Crew Neck Sweater - Blackposted in Cut & Sewn
@neph93 not sure we have ever done it for cut and sewn - i cant think of all the crew trying on t-shirts, for example. You certainly would not want to buy a t-shirt that 10 sweaty blokes in Gosport had tried on in the summer we have just had. Or thermals, for that matter.
You want to know someones size in particular?
-
RE: IH-555S-19L - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeansposted in Bottoms
I guess you are in Latvia/Estonia/Bulgaria/Romania sort of area?
Unfortunatley, there are a handful of countries where customs agents charge much larger "administration fees" on top of the duty and VAT, and when we ship DDP we cover all these costs. As a result the shipping fee is higher to those countries.
-
RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)posted in General Chat
@goosehd she's not attached to that stoop, unfortunatley

