IH-777-UHR - Indigo UHR 21/23oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered
-
@rickno504 the 777 cut seems to be a lot narrower in the thigh and bigger in the waist than they used to be. Unfortunately I have had to move to other brands now as they don’t fit me now.
-
Update: after a week of deliberation I decided to take a chance and I think I nailed it!



-
Just finished mowing my lawn, doing some UHR admiration therapy:
4 1/2month in. 1 soak, 0 wash.



-
Hey guys. I am new to the forum and just recently have discovered Iron Heart. I have a pair of 21 oz 666's in a 33 that fit me well. I probably could have gone with a 32 so my size in the 666 21 oz seems to be right between 32 and 33. Just based on measurements it appears the 777 UHR in 32 would work for me. Any guidance or input you can give me to help me to decide whether to purchase is appreciated. Thanks!
-
@eigersanction in my experiment the 777s are overall more tightened up than the 666s but not tight. Expect the bottom opening to be quite a bit more narrow but I very much enjoy the 777s over ever fit I’ve owned with maybe exception to the 555s but that’s just me
-
@roydub87 thank you!! I think I am going to squeeze the trigger on the 777's
-
Just got my 777 UHR and super-happy with the fit and the denim is amazing. Soaked and washed per Iron Heart instructions and worn for one day. Jeans are already getting softer and they are already comfortable so the size and cut must be right. Can't wait to break them in and get some high contrast fades. Now i just have to decide if I get them hemmed. Input is welcome!

-
@eigersanction Owners choice on hem or no hem. I like the look of cuffed with the shoes in your picture…If that is your primary footwear, I would keep them as is.
-
@eigersanction great fit and overall look. I'm with Goose on the question hemming/cuffing. Looks great as is.
-
Thanks for the input guys. I may go without the hem.
-
@eigersanction 1 more vote in line with lowlander and goosehd and yeah fit looks nice
-
@eigersanction Excellent fit! UHR is amazing.
