• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-9526PJ - 21oz Non-Fade Denim Modified Type III - Superblack

    Jackets
    71
    209
    69.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      Malkior
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Oi! I'm no expert but I would say that you dont have to worry about that. Mine its brand new and have similar (but newer, extra thread) I think that is a natural "behavior" of the holes after use (button and unbuttoning).
      17744328792188139435770168113454.jpg

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • M
        Malkior
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        17744329090264679544894965111645.jpg

        last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • D
          dwils
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Malkior
          Joined:

          @Malkior that’s helpful to see thanks for sharing!

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • M
            Malkior
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Hi there! Does anyone knows if the coming back of the 21oz vest superblack is related to a possible come back of this type III jacket? (Please say yes)

            last edited by N ChrisCC 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              Joined:

              @ShopatIronHeart

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • N
                Northman
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Malkior
                Joined:

                @Malkior
                If you scroll up you will see that this particular denim may be discontinued. Whose to say maybe the jacket will be made in the Superblack Selvedege Denim some day instead.

                I got this one myself, but I am looking at the SBG type 3 thats in the future products. Trying to justify having both or maybe selling the superblack and replace it with the SBG since I do enjoy a bit of fading.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • ChrisCC
                  ChrisC
                  IHUK Crew
                  @Malkior
                  Joined:

                  @Malkior Hi Malkior,
                  I believe the IH-526J-SBG should be coming back in September - please have a look here for the thread. If you sign up for a notification on our website then you should receive an email when these come back in stock.
                  However we don't have any plans to bring the non-fade version in the near future, but never say never!
                  Hope that helps - Chris

                  last edited by ChrisC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • M
                    Malkior
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Thank you very much. So ...no coming back is expected for the IH 9526PJ type III Superblack non fade jacket 😢 That went down the drain

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • pfw821P
                      pfw821
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:
                      This post is deleted!
                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • pfw821P
                        pfw821
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        I had always had an interest in getting one of these jackets. Unfortunately the last time they dropped I did not act quickly enough. But as with SB denim itself, the interest did not fade with time. I scoured IH retailers, eBay, Grailed, Vinted, you name it in search of one of these bad boys for a long while. With the fabric being discontinued, eventually I began to think the chances were next to none.

                        Last week, I saw one in XXL in the RE:LOVE listings. I immediately bought it and it arrived today.

                        All I can say is wow. It was worth the wait. It's my third IH type 3 and as usual opening it felt like it was Christmas morning. It's one hell of a piece and I look forward to beating this thing up for years to come. Whoever it was that decided to part ways with the jacket, I got it from here...thank you for your service.

                        last edited by pfw821 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.