• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-888-UHR - Indigo UHR 21/23oz Selvedge Denim Medium/High Rise Tapered Cut

    Bottoms
    81
    371
    112.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Daniel SanD
      Daniel San
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Guess you are right , looks like they were worn without initial soak/wash . 🤔

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • TJA_CrewT
        TJA_Crew
        Joined:

        Friday Fade Update!
        IMG_1010.jpeg

        last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 15
        • goosehdG
          goosehd
          Mod Squad
          @TJA_Crew
          Joined:

          @TJA_Crew Those look really good!!

          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • harleylawhornH
            harleylawhorn
            Haraki san Student
            Joined:

            Today I ordered a pair of these 888 UHR’s in a 33 which equals 33.8”. My ideal waist size is 33 1/4”. I know these will shrink about an inch then stretch back out, but will it basically stretch back out to how big my actual waist is or will it end up being too large? I couldn’t do the 32 being it starts at 32.2” and would shrink well past being able to put them on. (Also I don’t think any new 32s are in existence lol)

            The sun shines not on us but in us.
            J. Muir

            last edited by harleylawhorn goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              @harleylawhorn
              Joined:

              @harleylawhorn they could end up too large. However, the size difference you have described doesn’t sound extreme and you may be good with a belt. Also, many of us have reached a stage in life where a few pounds can easily be gained or lost in a weekend.

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
              • harleylawhornH
                harleylawhorn
                Haraki san Student
                @goosehd
                Joined:

                @goosehd That’s sounds about right, appreciate it! Life can be unforgiving, at least a pair of good relaxed jeans doesn’t have to be. Looking forward to them quite a bit. Didn’t want to miss out on the UHR run, this denim looks exceptional. Only other option for me was the 634’s that are gone now, can’t roll with the skinny/ slim 5’s and 7’s coming out next week.

                The sun shines not on us but in us.
                J. Muir

                last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • MizmazzleM
                  Mizmazzle
                  見習いボス
                  @harleylawhorn
                  Joined:

                  @harleylawhorn where’d you pick these up? I’m feeling the UHR fomo myself.

                  In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                  last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • harleylawhornH
                    harleylawhorn
                    Haraki san Student
                    @Mizmazzle
                    Joined:

                    @Mizmazzle ironheart uk shop. I think they have one more 33 available. I asked James he said it measures 33.8 in the waist

                    The sun shines not on us but in us.
                    J. Muir

                    last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • MizmazzleM
                      Mizmazzle
                      見習いボス
                      @harleylawhorn
                      Joined:

                      @harleylawhorn oh dang!! I thought IHUK was sold out too. Thanks for the heads up. Sadly I think a tag 32 would be what I need. Thanks a ton for the info tho

                      In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                      last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • harleylawhornH
                        harleylawhorn
                        Haraki san Student
                        @Mizmazzle
                        Joined:

                        @Mizmazzle not a problem my dude. The jump from 32.2 to 33.8 is crazy imo with just one size. It’s a difficult one to size

                        The sun shines not on us but in us.
                        J. Muir

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • harleylawhornH
                          harleylawhorn
                          Haraki san Student
                          Joined:

                          Post soak, first day of wear. The waist is great. Little pull up now and then just like any denim. Thanks for the insights @goosehd ! I’m enjoying them. Don’t think I’ve had a high rise since I was a kid, so getting used to them is interesting, but love the fit.
                          IMG_3497.jpeg
                          IMG_3499.jpeg

                          The sun shines not on us but in us.
                          J. Muir

                          last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                          • goosehdG
                            goosehd
                            Mod Squad
                            @harleylawhorn
                            Joined:

                            @harleylawhorn They look good and time for a soak/wash to shrink them. In a few days time, you will have the perfect pair of jeans.

                            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                            last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • harleylawhornH
                              harleylawhorn
                              Haraki san Student
                              @goosehd
                              Joined:

                              @goosehd thanks dude! But this is post soak. I did about 45 mins in hot water bathtub

                              The sun shines not on us but in us.
                              J. Muir

                              last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • goosehdG
                                goosehd
                                Mod Squad
                                @harleylawhorn
                                Joined:

                                @harleylawhorn …soak alone will not shrink them. You need agitation to get them to shrink.

                                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • harleylawhornH
                                  harleylawhorn
                                  Haraki san Student
                                  @goosehd
                                  Joined:

                                  @goosehd Understood. Gave them a warm washer cycle last night. It def got the rest of the shrink out of them. 👍🏻

                                  The sun shines not on us but in us.
                                  J. Muir

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                  • cyclopsC
                                    cyclops
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    Joined:

                                    20260910_163030.jpg
                                    1000193273.jpg

                                    After 4 months of wear, 1 wash. Have been wearing this most weekdays for work. Amazing colours are coming through!

                                    last edited by cyclops 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                                    • TJA_CrewT
                                      TJA_Crew
                                      Joined:

                                      Not in my regular rotation as much lately, but still take them for a Sunday drive every now and then.

                                      IMG_3340.jpeg

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
                                      • Bobcat SigB
                                        Bobcat Sig
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        Joined:

                                        @harleylawhorn nice score. I picked up a tag 34, and like you, the waist is an interesting one. How much shrinkage did you end up with in your pair?

                                        Safety third

                                        last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • harleylawhornH
                                          harleylawhorn
                                          Haraki san Student
                                          @Bobcat Sig
                                          Joined:

                                          @Bobcat-Sig awesome. I think the uhr is my favorite denim so far from IH. It’s unlike anything else. Mine started around a 33.8 and I got it down to a 33. After the recommended washing process, I hot washed it again. I felt after I did this the denim took its true texture and fit. With how heavy the denim is, I wish it will still go down another quarter of an inch, but it’s still very wearable. (Tdlr I think even if the waist is exactly the right fit, the denim weight would still make it fall just a tad)

                                          The sun shines not on us but in us.
                                          J. Muir

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.