Pets
-
Two guys cooling off in the stream 🥵

-
Can confirm - #malesbecomemeals
-
Seconds after this was taken she came and sat on my lap. I got funny looks off people walking past


-
Not strictly a pet, but we’re honoured at Iron Heart to have been adopted by this old fella.
Every day Paddington comes and visits us in all 3 of our units. At 20 years old, he’s deaf and malnourished, but he’s still a player and has captured our hearts.
You all know how much the people that work here care about things. Well, I can tell you that their kindness to this poorly looked after animal is unmatched. Everyone looks out for him, feeds him, brings things in for him etc so that the latter part of his life is better than his past. (Nb: everything we do for him is in agreement with the Cats Protection charity.)
I’ve never been a cat person per se, but I am totally under this one’s spell

-
@Twistlock so sorry
-
@Lynne This made my day.
-
Long walk tired out Cooper.

-
Bullmastiff…named Apollo

-
@rahrah12
what a cracking Bullmastiff - an absolute stunner! -
Obbi good kitty Samsung's night mode is something else. Both pics taken in the same dark room. I
️ my betty


-
Great pic, @Lynne!
-
@Lynne - that's the joy of those tough little breeds!
No, unfortunately not. I would love to go, I am sure it will be a cool event.
Stay safe if you venture into Hampsterdam (if you know the reference)
-
@Lynne - hehe, Omar was my favourite character
-
We had a terrible time with the old boy the past couple of months. Lots of ups and downs, many visits to the vets, different drugs and dog food trials. We made the decision it is time to put him down at least three times. He is now on an off-label human medication and no more dog food, he gets cooked meals made by us. Still very weak and thin but eating regularly and getting better day by day



-

Kurt is so gentle with my mum. No pulling on the lead, just taking things at her pace. She’s 83, and somehow he seems to know exactly that.


