The Flat Head
-
@Oaktavia thanks man!!! I read that the toebox is unstructured so I figured it would collapse over time and was wondering how this might look with a bubble toe. But they still look so cool
-
Picked up a pair of the roughout boots from the Self Edge sale this weekend. Really hoping they fit! I got the biggest size they had, an 11. I am a 13 brannock and wear an 11.5 in a Red Wing IR. On the Rivet and Hide description they said the sizing aligned with UK sizing, really hoping that the ones from Self Edge are similar, if not the same.
-
@FlavourFade I read that too, and was curious about that. So far, the toe box is just darkening a lot.
-
@Oaktavia Nice. I ordered a pair of the tan myself. Went with the my true sizing. Just wondering if I should have gone down half a size, but I have wide feet.
-
@Kingmob31 I like having the extra room
-
@Oaktavia tbh I'm of the same mind. Kind of done with sizing down on shoes with the assumption they'll stretch. I can always wear thick socks.
-
@Mizmazzle ace!!

-
@Mizmazzle oooo now that's a fit
-
@Mizmazzle A perfect jacket for you. Wear a lot this winter.
-
Hot damn, nice fit! I wish I could find a jacket that looked half as good.
-
@Anesthetist Take a look at some of the leather jackets by The Flat Head. You will find one that will fit & look good on you.
-
@twin I need to make the pilgrimage to selfedge or rivet & hide to get a proper fitting. I love my Y2 but I’m just too broad for the cut sadly. I’d love to go to SE in November, will have to see …..
-
Good fit, you copying me
️

