• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Lighters

    Accessories
    17
    33
    29.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • nizzel55N
      nizzel55
      Joined:

      Zippo solid brass from 2001

      Instagram: Nizzel55x
      187cm (6' 1.6"), 80kg (176lbs)
      IH-666S (33), IH-666UHR (33), IH-666SII (32)
      IHSH-76 (L), IHSH-62 (L), IHSH-101 (L), IHSH-109 (L)

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • AetasA
        Aetas
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        Zippo!

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • AetasA
          Aetas
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Woodoo Lighter!

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • RedStripeR
            RedStripe
            Joined:

            very cool

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • hecticH
              hectic
              Joined:

              An EDC staple - steel Clipper:

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Sheepdog149S
                Sheepdog149
                Joined:

                Douglass Field S all-brass lighter:

                Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • FinksterF
                  Finkster
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  stylish pocket dump  @Sheepdog149

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    Snowy
                    Joined:

                    @Snowy:

                    Is my lighter of choice. As someone who doesn't smoke, I've lit it up probably 4-5x ever, but it's beautiful to look at ::)

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • AnesthetistA
                      Anesthetist
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:


                      I dont smoke but this Dunhill is too awesome.

                      IG: bluehandsslim

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • SeulS
                        Seul
                        Joined:

                        That it is…

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • S
                          Snowy
                          Joined:

                          Love it Ane. Where the object becomes a work of art. Dunhill lighters are what got me going. @Seul's nan got me onto Dupont. The Dunhill is such a classic!

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • AnesthetistA
                            Anesthetist
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            @Snowy:

                            Love it Ane. Where the object becomes a work of art. Dunhill lighters are what got me going. @Seul's nan got me onto Dupont. The Dunhill is such a classic!

                            Thanks man, it's a shame I use it so rarely but I always enjoy it when I do.

                            IG: bluehandsslim

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • Sheepdog149S
                              Sheepdog149
                              Joined:

                              I don't smoke, but I almost always tuck a Japan made "Douglass Field S" lighter inside the coin pocket of my jeans.

                              Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • rocketR
                                rocket
                                Joined:

                                I like that lighter….

                                rocketrocksrox 🤙🏼🤙🏾

                                It's all humbug, like everywhere
                                R.I.P. Geo

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • CutlasshoundC
                                  Cutlasshound
                                  見習いボス
                                  Joined:

                                  And the knife…..

                                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                  I ain't got time to bleed.

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • FinksterF
                                    Finkster
                                    見習いボス
                                    Joined:

                                    de'light'ing!

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • Sheepdog149S
                                      Sheepdog149
                                      Joined:

                                      Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ROmanR
                                        ROman
                                        Haraki san Prodigy
                                        Joined:

                                        de'light'ing!

                                        Looks great. I would buy it.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • ROmanR
                                          ROman
                                          Haraki san Prodigy
                                          Joined:

                                          From when I was in the Navy

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • ROmanR
                                            ROman
                                            Haraki san Prodigy
                                            Joined:

                                            My Grandmother, mother and Aunts all did a couple of sailings on the Queen Mary. At some point I inherited the lighter. I would guess it's from the late 1930's

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.