WTT: IHSH-235-GRY - 13oz Military Serge Western Shirt
-
Would trade for a 4XL in similar condition, or a better-condition 4XL with a little money on top if it makes sense.
Please see all photos for condition. There’s definitely some wear on this one, but no stains from oil, grease, etc. You can see some general wear and discoloration starting around the collar and under the arms, but overall it’s still a really great shirt.
It has never been machine dried. For most of its life it was only cold soaked, although more recently it has been cold machine washed a couple of times.
The biggest caveat is the fit. This shirt measures 25” in the chest, but I think because of the armhole placement and overall cut, it wears slightly smaller than that measurement would suggest.
Because of that, I’d really need a 4XL that’s on the larger end of the production range, preferably one that has never been machine dried. The measurements would have to be just right, and I’d probably need at least a 25.5” chest to consider a trade.
IHSH-235-GRY — 13oz Military Serge Western Shirt — Grey
Chest: 25”
Shoulders: 20.75”
Waist: 23.25”
Opening: 23”
Sleeve: 27”
Sleeve opening: 5”
Length: 30.5”I absolutely love the shirt and would consider losing 10 pounds for it to fit right but we are going into the cold/bulking season


