• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHJ-157-NAV - Reversible Fleece Jacket - Navy

    Jackets
    20
    45
    4.1k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • RossR
      Ross
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      NOW LIVE

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • BoitB
        Boit
        Haraki san Expert
        Joined:

        Very few of these in navy. I ordered XL. Got the damn hipbag too. Sized this to get the requisite back length. Figure I would have gone with tagged L in black based on the charts and the crew. Doubting if the fit will work on me. Likely this thing’ll travel around the earth a few times 🤣

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • Jordi_MonJ
          Jordi_Mon
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Ross
          Joined:

          @Ross Can't see this in the .co.uk store. Am I missing anything?

          last edited by RossR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • RossR
            Ross
            IHUK Crew
            @Jordi_Mon
            Joined:

            @Jordi_Mon Not sure why you cant see it? its definitely there so far as i can see

            https://ironheart.co.uk/products/ihj-157-nav

            last edited by Jordi_MonJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Jordi_MonJ
              Jordi_Mon
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Ross
              Joined:

              @Ross said in IHJ-157-NAV - Reversible Fleece Jacket - Navy:

              https://ironheart.co.uk/products/ihj-157-nav

              I couldn't find it because I am a twat and was looking for "fleece" or "IHJ-157-BLK" 🤦🏻‍♂️

              Thanks, @Ross

              last edited by Jordi_MonJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • Jordi_MonJ
                Jordi_Mon
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Jordi_Mon
                Joined:

                Hold on a minute, could there be a bug in the website's search, @Ross ?

                e8559c81-2654-4bbc-b7f9-dc2da3246f05-CleanShot 2026-02-26 at 12.49.49@2x.png
                72151bfc-a391-44aa-9946-74f8aa2c6c7c-CleanShot 2026-02-26 at 12.50.49@2x.png

                last edited by AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • AdamJA
                  AdamJ
                  IHUK Crew
                  @Jordi_Mon
                  Joined:

                  @Jordi_Mon setup bug within the products, sorry mate! Will be sorted shortly

                  The devil is in the detail..

                  last edited by Jordi_MonJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Jordi_MonJ
                    Jordi_Mon
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @AdamJ
                    Joined:

                    @AdamJ said in IHJ-157-NAV - Reversible Fleece Jacket - Navy:

                    @Jordi_Mon setup bug within the products, sorry mate! Will be sorted shortly

                    No need to apologise! it's all good. I was just scratching my head yesterday and today thinking something was wrong.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      svenz
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      Guessing this is supposed to be an oversized fit right? I got XL in my usual size and its huge lol. Debating returning or not.

                      edit: AAHH I see now. With nylon facing out, it's true to size. Fleece facing out it seems to go up almost a size. It's super comfy so think I will keep it, can't really size down in this one.

                      last edited by svenz AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        @svenz
                        Joined:

                        @svenz pics!

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • AnesthetistA
                          Anesthetist
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          I’ve been looking at these again. Do these get horribly staticky when it’s cold and dry out?

                          IG: bluehandsslim

                          last edited by BoitB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • BoitB
                            Boit
                            Haraki san Expert
                            @Anesthetist
                            Joined:

                            @Anesthetist no. I’ve never thought to describe it as such.

                            It wears much warmer fleece side in. I took mine camping the other weekend and found myself starting mornings this way then quickly reversing it to fleece out. Brilliant layer. Bulky to pack but weights light for how much warmth it provides.

                            last edited by Boit AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • AnesthetistA
                              Anesthetist
                              見習いボス
                              @Boit
                              Joined:

                              @Boit thank you for the review!

                              IG: bluehandsslim

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.