• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Where does everyone live?

    Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
    1.5k
    4.1k
    1.8m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • hjl360H
      hjl360
      Raw and Unwashed
      @ARNC
      Joined:

      @ARNC Always have to remind myself I've been using it since I've been driving and others may find it a bit daunting if they aren't used to it!

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • R
        riverabueno
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Hi all, I live in Mexico City!

        last edited by ChrisCC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • ChrisCC
          ChrisC
          IHUK Crew
          @riverabueno
          Joined:

          @riverabueno Buenas dias, ¡Bienvenudo a el foro Iron Heart!

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • J
            jlee1658
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Sydney Australia!

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • M
              marcxc90
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              Northern California (Sacramento)

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • A
                Aexo
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                Phoenix AZ - gets a little hot for the heavy stuff some days...

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                • GreenManG
                  GreenMan
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  Helsinki, Finland.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                  • dustinst22D
                    dustinst22
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Long time lurker, first post.

                    Coastal Orange County (Huntington Beach).
                    download.webp

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                    • vic_1977V
                      vic_1977
                      Joined:

                      Hi everyone, I'm Victor, originally from Mallorca, Spain and currently living in Bern, Switzerland.

                      IMG_4890.jpg
                      IMG_5178.jpg

                      To define it to limit but I'm 176 cm (~5'9") and 84 kg (~185 lbs).

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                      • GediG
                        Gedi
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Greetings from Glasgow😊. Glad to be a new member.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • TwistlockT
                          Twistlock
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          Welcome @vic_1977 and @Gedi !

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            cueboy299
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            Stuttgart, Germany

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • karma2burnK
                              karma2burn
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              Hello, everyone

                              I'm from Zurich, Switzerland.

                              I've been a loyal Iron Heart customer for quite some time now.
                              Zurich has a wonderful retailer, the VMC Store. It's always worth a visit.

                              I'm happy to be part of the community.
                              Best regards from Zurich.

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.