• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-422-BRN - 17oz Cotton Duck CPO Shirt - Brown

    Shirting
    98
    394
    47.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AlexA
      Alex
      IHUK Crew
      @evilhag
      Joined:

      @evilhag probably - also humans are different. We are confident that our mesuremnets are correct, but cannot speak to anyone elses

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • BROOKLYNB
        BROOKLYN
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Sizes XL to 4XL available
        https://brooklynclothing.com/collections/back-in-stock/products/ihsh-422-brn-10oz?variant=42299483193411

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • O
          ozai
          Haraki san Student
          @Tobi
          Joined:

          @Tobi seems like I got one with 6 buttons too.

          last edited by TobiT AlexA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • TobiT
            Tobi
            Haraki san Prodigy
            @ozai
            Joined:

            @ozai get in touch with the team!

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • AlexA
              Alex
              IHUK Crew
              @ozai
              Joined:

              @ozai thank you for letting us know. We've done some reserarch and noticed that potentially all 3XLs have 6 snaps. Drop us an email to shop@ironheart.co.uk and we can pick it up there - same for any other 3XL purchasers.

              last edited by O 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • O
                ozai
                Haraki san Student
                @Alex
                Joined:

                @Alex thanks appreciate the quick response. I went ahead and sent an email.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • dirtyframerD
                  dirtyframer
                  Haraki san Expert
                  Joined:

                  Double green delivery day!!

                  20260810_120554.jpg

                  IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                  "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                  • corralitosC
                    corralitos
                    Haraki san Prodigy
                    Joined:

                    Part of the six button crew. I don't mind it at all. Already stenciled the inside and threw it in the wash 🙂

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Vincent VegaV
                      Vincent Vega
                      Joined:

                      Well mine hasn’t arrived yet but there will have to be some serious fit issues before I return my, ultra rare, six snap cpo.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • SunnergrenS
                        Sunnergren
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        I thought I was able to resist. And I did at first!
                        But then.. the only iron heart stockist in Sweden decided to email me a discount code…..

                        422 on the way yay!

                        I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                        last edited by cyclopsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • cyclopsC
                          cyclops
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @Sunnergren
                          Joined:

                          @Sunnergren haha i had that in my cart and got notified someone took it! Was trying to resist not getting it and took too long!

                          last edited by SunnergrenS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • SunnergrenS
                            Sunnergren
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            @cyclops
                            Joined:

                            @cyclops really? I’m so sorry I cart-sniped you. If it doesn’t fit me I’ll give you a fair discount 😉

                            I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                            last edited by cyclopsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • cyclopsC
                              cyclops
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @Sunnergren
                              Joined:

                              @Sunnergren nah all good. I hesitated cause i have the untucked version, so like this would have been excessive. Its the lure of the discount that got me 😅 my wallet thanks you!

                              last edited by cyclops 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • SunnergrenS
                                Sunnergren
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                Got this in the mail today, great piece! More pliable and less stiff than I anticipated. Will be a layering piece for me, and that brings the question;
                                Have anyone waxed or oiled this? I have an older Filson waxed canvas that is great for moderate rainfall. Just a thought 🙂
                                Cheers!

                                I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                                last edited by denim-dawgD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                • denim-dawgD
                                  denim-dawg
                                  Iron Heart Deity
                                  @Sunnergren
                                  Joined:

                                  @Sunnergren Oh snap! Yeah ... that would be something... someone must have tried, surely? (Oh, and congrats on your new shirt!!)

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • goosehdG
                                    goosehd
                                    Mod Squad
                                    Joined:

                                    I did a quick search and couldn’t find a record of anyone doing it.

                                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • goosehdG
                                      goosehd
                                      Mod Squad
                                      Joined:

                                      There are members who waxed their n1’s to mixed results.

                                      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • O
                                        ozai
                                        Haraki san Student
                                        Joined:

                                        I personally wouldn't wax mine since it's unlined. It seems relatively easy to get wax transfer to whatever's underneath if it's a base containing oil. Might be a bit better for a dry wax

                                        last edited by Rustygate37R SunnergrenS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • wjwW
                                          wjw
                                          Haraki san Expert
                                          Joined:

                                          I've always been curious about the results of someone waxing their IH duck

                                          777S-21 |777SST | 634S-142ib-c | 634XHS | 634UHR | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-130-GB | IHSH-337 | IHSH-422

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • Rustygate37R
                                            Rustygate37
                                            The Unwoven
                                            @ozai
                                            Joined:
                                            This post is deleted!
                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.