• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Live Concerts

    General Chat
    101
    1.3k
    271.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ARNCA
      ARNC
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      On the way back from my first Last Night. Yes, it was fun, and I thought I saw a couple of 🇯🇵 flags way below where I was.

      IMG_1780.jpeg
      (Obligatory crappy long distance pic)

      “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • DeeDee85D
        DeeDee85
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        Kurt Vile in Manchester on Friday evening.. what a guy.

        IMG_6659.png
        IMG_8336.jpeg

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • MattM
          Matt
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Baby Gurl and me at Gorillaz tonight…

          IMG_2897.jpeg

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
          • MattM
            Matt
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Deltron 3030…

            IMG_2899.jpeg

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
            • ARNCA
              ARNC
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              Public Service Broadcasting at Ally Pally

              IMG_1836.jpeg

              IMG_1838.jpeg

              IMG_1841.jpeg

              “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • MattM
                Matt
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                Fucking Plug 1 from De La Soul…
                IMG_2903.jpeg

                Kara Jackson who I love…
                IMG_2901.jpeg

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                • MattM
                  Matt
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  I have been a Phoebe Bridgers fan for quite a few years now and I guess I knew in my brain that she had kinda blown up but I did not truly understand the degree to which she has ascended until I took my 14 yr old daughter to see her tonight. I wasn’t even convinced when the show was booked at the Capital One Arena in DC. Please don’t ask me why because in hindsight it makes no sense.

                  You guys… she’s Taylor for emo lesbians and their dads. We looked like everyone else there. It was insane. No pics as it was phone free, weird. Insane stage set up. Like Broadway shit. She sounded like an angel. She actually technically incited violence towards the president and I admit I’m a little worried for her but fingers crossed 🤞

                  I stood in the merch line for ONE HOUR to get my daughter a tshirt and a poster. I missed all but one song from the opener Alex G who I like but it’s fine. She got her merch. 🤷

                  All in all a pretty fantastic show from one of my favorites. You’ll just have to take my word for it.

                  last edited by Matt 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                  • SKTS
                    SKT
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    Dude I love this. Hope to take my kids to see her someday soon…maybe she’ll play bass pro arena here lol

                    Taking my son next week to see Snail Mail and Soccer Mommy at the Momentary! Thanks for turning me on to Snail Mail years ago

                    Rampant Hemmer
                    WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • MattM
                      Matt
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      I’m just saw her at a local brewery a few months ago. The show with Mommy should be awesome.

                      If you do get to see PB, prepare yourself. I was not ready.

                      last edited by SKTS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • SKTS
                        SKT
                        見習いボス
                        @Matt
                        Joined:

                        @Matt looks like closest show this go round is Nashville. Will probably have to make next tour now…reminds me I need to spend some time with her new album

                        Rampant Hemmer
                        WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • MattM
                          Matt
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          It’s very good.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.