IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black
-
@Pointman I think it’s fine. I sized up for this one. Knew I wanted to layer with it. Depends how you feel about it and how you want to wear it
-
@Pointman I think it's almost perfect. I hate heavy fabrics being too snug. It's going to mold, crease, shrink a bit and get softer with wear. It's a thick denim and I think it's more wearable with some room
-
Went on a little hike today. I really enjoy this piece. It's a good weight between a jacket and a shirt, the handwarmer pockets are really nice, snaps are really nice.
Only thing to adjust would be the sleeves that could be a bit shorter and a little less tight. But overall, very good.


-
@stenaloom looks great!
-
I passed on this and now having big ragrets
-
That’s why I pass on nothing.

-
@stenaloom looking great bud, that's a beautiful doggo too!
-
@MassiveThighs there is going to be an XXXL in stock at IH again in the next few days. Don't ask me how I know

-
@kojimastreets @MassiveThighs there is also going to be an L
-
If I didn’t have to fly out today there would of been a XXL too
-
Obsessed with this CPO.

-
Dang, I've missed the new batch. Is there any chance to reserve the next xxl? I really need on of those

-
@suitcaselife sign up for restock notifications from the sales page is your only way of snagging one. They do not take reservations.

-
Ok, thanks. Fingers crossed!
-
@Rustygate37 I think it's this measurement that's the difference. My 422 and 409(both 2x) are nearly identical p2p and body/sleeve but this arm measurement is smaller by about .5 inch on the 409. The cuff is .25" smaller. I love it!

-
@CosmoSix5 that must be it, I reckon you might be onto it.
Its my 5th CPO and is near on identical to many other IH shirts that I have but somehow feels slimmer.
It feels like a tailor made shirt, perfect in just about every way.
Stoked to see that you got the 2 CPO’s that you were after.
It’s 30°c (86°f) in my part of the world and It’s supposed to still be winter. Looks like my CPO and UHF wearing days are just about over til next year. -
@suitcaselife hey mate, we aren’t allowed to sell via this convo but I will be sending a XXL back to the UK when I’m finally back home again.
-
Perfect "not quite jacket cold" layer. 40° at 5:30. 85° atm



