Parenting
-
@Matt She would show it off then get super defensive before I could snatch it out. She ended up pulling it out herself yesterday after getting tired of biting down on it.
-
We’re expecting our first - a boy in mid October. It’s been a crazy busy year outside of this so it’s hard to feel super prepared. Have enjoyed reading this thread start to finish to see what awaits! If anyone has any good recommendations around birth/newborn phase that would be great.
-
@americanathreads dude congrats! its super exciting. You're never prepared lol, you'll see, just make everything really convenient for yourself, sleep when you can, and take turns with responsibilities. You'll be through that phase before you know it so just strap in and enjoy.
-
@americanathreads What @WhiskeySandwich said. Lots of sleep now, because it won’t be like now for years to come. And lots of people are going to give you all kinds of advice on what you should and shouldn’t do. Take it all with a grain of salt, find what works for your family and go with that. Congrats and enjoy, time flies…
-
Thanks both! I’m nervous for how big an adjustment it will be but excited all the same. I’m sure there will be a lot of learning on the job

-
This post is deleted!
-
@Rustygate37 Dude i felt that one bigtime.
-
@Rustygate37 What I wouldn't do to have a 13 year old back... this weekend I'm moving my oldest into her apartment for senior year of college. Don't know where any of the time has gone just that it was awesome and I wouldn't trade it for monitary wealth!
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
@Rustygate37 brother, i understand that more than you may know. and I do think you should tell her that story when it's time.
-
This post is deleted!
-
@Tago-Mago I think we will need to hire a parenting tutor to figure it out. I miss simple


️

