• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-362-BLK - 16oz Non-Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Superblack (Fades to Grey)

    Shirting
    81
    555
    134.1k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N
      neil_kman
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Cheers gents

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • J
        Jakederoche
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Looks awesome!

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • JordJ
          Jord
          Haraki san Expert
          Joined:

          Wabi sabi

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • RubyRaeR
            RubyRae
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Damn, one of the keys to minimize the funky lines and marbling (IME) is to soak it prior to washing + inside out, drip dry (fluff dry as needed). I've only done once but so far so good, and this will be the season of heavy wear. This fabric is insanely unique and rigid which apparently makes it vulnerable to crazy swirls, lines, and marble. My goal is to hopefully just get honest wear and tear. Embrace to mishaps, there's really nothing quite like this CPO.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • jfox1980J
              jfox1980
              Raw and Unwashed
              @neil_kman
              Joined:

              @neil_kman that didn't go bad at all bro! Back in the days when they had awesome fades in work shirts they didn't care about turning inside out and all the other mumbo jumbo. Wash it however you want to and embrace the badassness of how that shirt is looking! No fades are the same and don't worry about manufacturering how fades are supposed to look. Keep wearing it hard bro!

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • N
                neil_kman
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                I gotta say really feeling the support gentlemen thanks, I’ll wear the shirt lots as the weather cools, wash it plenty and see where I end up. Cheers

                last edited by neil_kman 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                • C
                  concretor
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  IMG_0540.jpeg

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                  • CreaseC
                    Crease
                    Iron Heart Deity
                    Joined:

                    Progress coming along slowly but surely. Love this CPO it’s so damn tough!

                    IMG_0268.jpeg

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 15
                    • Rustygate37R
                      Rustygate37
                      The Unwoven
                      Joined:

                      This would be my ultimate CPO, I reckon I’d wear it to death so I’ve got no idea how I missed it.
                      These things happen
                      Congrats to those who were astute enough to grab one.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • S
                        Shanman11
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Man yeah this shacket looks perfect and exactly what I'm looking for for the Bike : a black CPO that is rugged enough to possibly protect if I go down, molds and fades like a mofo, and looks badass !!

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.