• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Goose Goes to Gosport (along with Neph)

    Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
    33
    205
    24.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MattM
      Matt
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      I was just starting to recover from my post party depression.  😢

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • neph93N
        neph93
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        Stop whining and get on a plane.

        «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
        We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

        • Alan Turing
        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • neph93N
          neph93
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Iron Heart Only Fans account opening soon…

          «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
          We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

          • Alan Turing
          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • MattM
            Matt
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            I wish.  Katie’s in the hospital with double pneumonia and a heart rate of 100.  She’s been sick for two weeks and I’m exhausted from being a single parent.

            I have to believe that I’ve been racking up Dad points though so maybe I’ll just fly to Norway when you get back.  :-\

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • MattM
              Matt
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              @neph93:

              Iron Heart Only Fans account opening soon…

              Looks like Papa Bear’s got a new Mama Bear. 🐻

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • neph93N
                neph93
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                @Matt:

                I wish.  Katie’s in the hospital with double pneumonia and a heart rate of 100.  She’s been sick for two weeks and I’m exhausted from being a single parent.

                I have to believe that I’ve been racking up Dad points though so maybe I’ll just fly to Norway when you get back.  :-\

                Only if you bring Katie and you swing.

                (Also I really, really hope Katie pulls through and you get some relief)

                «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                • Alan Turing
                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • neph93N
                  neph93
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  @Matt:

                  @neph93:

                  Iron Heart Only Fans account opening soon…

                  Looks like Papa Bear’s got a new Mama Bear. [emoji199]

                  @Josh @neph93:

                  @Matt:

                  I wish.  Katie’s in the hospital with double pneumonia and a heart rate of 100.  She’s been sick for two weeks and I’m exhausted from being a single parent.

                  I have to believe that I’ve been racking up Dad points though so maybe I’ll just fly to Norway when you get back.  :-\

                  Only if you bring Katie and you swing.

                  (Also I really, really hope Katie pulls through and you get some relief)

                  is my bitch. He just doesn’t know yet.

                  «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                  We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                  • Alan Turing
                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • MattM
                    Matt
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    I’m just going to assume you’re serious and show up ready to party.

                    We’re getting by.  Barely.  🙏

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • neph93N
                      neph93
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      @Matt:

                      I’m just going to assume you’re serious and show up ready to party.

                      We’re getting by.  Barely.  [emoji120]

                      All my love mate. That is a shitty situantion, I know.

                      And I’m sort of serious [emoji3590]

                      «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                      We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                      • Alan Turing
                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • MattM
                        Matt
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        :o

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • neph93N
                          neph93
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          @Matt:

                          :o

                          Love me some wop…

                          «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                          We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                          • Alan Turing
                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • goosehdG
                            goosehd
                            Mod Squad
                            Joined:

                            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • goosehdG
                              goosehd
                              Mod Squad
                              Joined:

                              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • goosehdG
                                goosehd
                                Mod Squad
                                Joined:

                                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • goosehdG
                                  goosehd
                                  Mod Squad
                                  Joined:

                                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • ChapC
                                    Chap
                                    見習いボス
                                    Joined:

                                    Ah yes the usual Gosport at night fox… greetings to his neighbour the badger as well!

                                    “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
                                    — Winnie The Pooh

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • MattM
                                      Matt
                                      見習いボス
                                      Joined:

                                      The Shit Pants Inn!!!

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ChapC
                                        Chap
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        Finally time to grow a serious beard @neph93

                                        “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
                                        — Winnie The Pooh

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • goosehdG
                                          goosehd
                                          Mod Squad
                                          Joined:

                                          @Chap I still haven’t found the badger yet.  Any tips?

                                          Truly wish all of you were here as I really can’t describe how wonderful this entire experience is.  HANDS DOWN,  these are some of the most beautiful people I have been able to interact with.  Sharp, witty, and an absolute joy to be around.  If you haven’t or on the fence about visiting here, don’t hesitate… 🙂

                                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • goosehdG
                                            goosehd
                                            Mod Squad
                                            Joined:

                                            @Nkwkfld  I want to thank you very much for such a wonderful lunch and picking us up!!!  You and chicken were an absolute pleasure today and I am very happy to meet both of you!  Much love  🙂

                                            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.