• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Zerrows

    Footwear
    53
    256
    37.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • goosehdG
      goosehd
      Mod Squad
      @Mizmazzle
      Joined:

      @Mizmazzle they have always got back to me in the past albeit sometimes I’ve had to be persistent.

      It takes a bit and suggest an email a week if needed. As the orders are put in queue, you have a bit of time.

      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

      last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • MizmazzleM
        Mizmazzle
        見習いボス
        @goosehd
        Joined:

        @goosehd thanks! Hope it shakes out. I've messaged them a a few times since the first drop a few weeks back. But like you said....there's a lot of time before the sandals are ready.

        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Denman JohnD
          Denman John
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          @Mizmazzle I’ve heard that they are fairly quick to reply to Instagram messages … haven’t tried myself though. Good luck with the changes and let us know how it turns out. I’m pretty much the same size as you and went with size 9 as well.

          ps - thanks for the reminder bro!

          last edited by Denman John MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • MizmazzleM
            Mizmazzle
            見習いボス
            @Denman John
            Joined:

            @Denman-John I’ve heard the IG message thing before too. Thanks for the reminder on that. Think I’ll give it a shot. I’ll def let ya know!

            In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • MizmazzleM
              Mizmazzle
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              @Denman-John @goosehd @pechelman
              I DM’d Zerrows on IG this morning and they got back to me really quickly. Said I could change my order from the slit to the sabot as well as adjust my size. Feeling so much better now!!

              In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

              last edited by Denman JohnD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • Denman JohnD
                Denman John
                Haraki san Prodigy
                @Mizmazzle
                Joined:

                @Mizmazzle That’s awesome to hear! Still going with the natty horse? I’ve been watching what videos I can find since ordering and I’m stoked to be in the next batch.

                last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • pechelmanP
                  pechelman
                  啓蒙家
                  Joined:

                  Nice! Glad you could finally get that fixed. I'm hopeful they'll work great for you

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • MizmazzleM
                    Mizmazzle
                    見習いボス
                    @Denman John
                    Joined:

                    @Denman-John @pechelman
                    Thanks bros!
                    I decided to switch to the black horse. I love the teacore effect on that leather. Feeling very relieved. Now I can wait with happy anticipation. Can’t thank you enough Phil.

                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                    last edited by Mizmazzle 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • pechelmanP
                      pechelman
                      啓蒙家
                      Joined:

                      You're most welcome, Mark! Glad I could help.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • dirtyframerD
                        dirtyframer
                        Haraki san Expert
                        Joined:

                        Be perfect timing when all our sandals are dont to start spring off the right way!

                        IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                        "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.