Zerrows
-
I was just at their website and looks like I missed the window. I can’t put anything in my cart (coming soon) and the ticker banner at the top now says Sandals pre-order Oct 2nd …
-
I missed it as well. I wanted Sabot's in Black Teacore
-
If I wear a Brannock size 12 with a 28.4CM physical foot measurement, would you recommend a size 12 or 11 in the Sabots?
-
Pre-order window just opened. Grateful to have ordered a pair of Sabots’ in natty horse. Now the wait begins …

-
I'd like to throw my new found info into the sizing ring...thanks to Ph-ilthy....he sent out his pair of size 9 slits to me to try out. I think I could most certainly have gone with a size 8...also, really wish I would have gone with the Sabot. I've emailed a bunch trying to amend my order with Zerrows. Crickets thus far....
-
@Mizmazzle they have always got back to me in the past albeit sometimes I’ve had to be persistent.
It takes a bit and suggest an email a week if needed. As the orders are put in queue, you have a bit of time.
-
@Mizmazzle I’ve heard that they are fairly quick to reply to Instagram messages … haven’t tried myself though. Good luck with the changes and let us know how it turns out. I’m pretty much the same size as you and went with size 9 as well.
ps - thanks for the reminder bro!
-
@Denman-John I’ve heard the IG message thing before too. Thanks for the reminder on that. Think I’ll give it a shot. I’ll def let ya know!
-
@Denman-John @goosehd @pechelman
I DM’d Zerrows on IG this morning and they got back to me really quickly. Said I could change my order from the slit to the sabot as well as adjust my size. Feeling so much better now!! -
@Mizmazzle That’s awesome to hear! Still going with the natty horse? I’ve been watching what videos I can find since ordering and I’m stoked to be in the next batch.
-
@Denman-John @pechelman
Thanks bros!
I decided to switch to the black horse. I love the teacore effect on that leather. Feeling very relieved. Now I can wait with happy anticipation. Can’t thank you enough Phil. -
Be perfect timing when all our sandals are dont to start spring off the right way!
