• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-526J-SLB - 16oz Slubby Selvedge Denim Type III Jacket - Indigo

    Jackets
    40
    77
    16.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E
      El Fanatico
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Thank you Rox! I have actually seen his fading magic with that piece. I was hoping to check out the evo on this type III.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • pfw821P
        pfw821
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Had my hopes dashed for one of these recently, retailer said they had my size, as it turns out they did not. Is there any hope of a restock in the near future?

        I’m mixing business with leather

        last edited by dirtyframerD VikV 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • dirtyframerD
          dirtyframer
          Haraki san Expert
          @pfw821
          Joined:

          @pfw821 not sure what size your looking for but Dutil Denim has quite a few- M-3x

          IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

          "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Tago MagoT
            Tago Mago
            Mod Squad
            Joined:

            @ShopatIronHeart

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • VikV
              Vik
              IHUK Crew
              @pfw821
              Joined:

              @pfw821 nothing in the works at the moment I'm afraid, but definitely keep an eye on the thread, we'll shout if anything changes

              Prost!

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
              • pfw821P
                pfw821
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                I need some sizing advice here from the shop and maybe some owners too. I’m 6 feet, 195 pounds with a muscular build. I actually have the Overdye version of this jacket in XXXL but I’d like to get the indigo one too. The OD jacket fits me definitely on the roomy side with plenty of room to layer. And the XXXL OD matches closely in specs with the XXL in this jacket (which tracks as OD garments are pre-shrunk). It does seem like I could probably squeeze in the XL but the consensus here seems to be this jacket fits on the slim side. Wyd fam?

                I’m mixing business with leather

                last edited by RossR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • RossR
                  Ross
                  IHUK Crew
                  @pfw821
                  Joined:

                  @pfw821 Based purely on what you've said i'd say the XXL is a safe bet, the XL might be a bridge too far..But as always the specific measurements are the most telling.

                  Your best bet is to run a tape measure over your OD (using our measurement guide) and see how it stacks up to the size chart for the indigo and go from there.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • iammortalcombatI
                    iammortalcombat
                    Haraki san Prodigy
                    Joined:

                    Somehow managed to fine a single 3x in stock online at a shop. Placed the order and now we wait.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • iammortalcombatI
                      iammortalcombat
                      Haraki san Prodigy
                      Joined:

                      IMG_6034.jpeg

                      It arrived yesterday. It fit just about how I expected but the shoulders were folded weird during shipping. Did a cold water soak and she’s been hang drying since. Glad I got the 3xl - should allow for a hoody once she relaxes a bit.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • E
                        El Fanatico
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Has anyone noted color transfer from this jacket to lighter colored shirts? Also, for folks that have owned the jacket for a bit, are you folks treating the leather patch with anything? Thanks in advance!

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.