• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-777S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans

    Bottoms
    72
    249
    40.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AdamJA
      AdamJ
      IHUK Crew
      @harleylawhorn
      Joined:

      @harleylawhorn after owning multiple pairs of IH jeans at once I tend to lean towards having them on the bigger side as being too small literally anywhere makes them uncomfortable. I appreciate that sometimes it can seem like neither a 32 or 33 will work which sounds confusing, you made the right call going for the best option instead of risking "can I stretch them out".

      Hope they fit like a glove!

      The devil is in the detail..

      last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • harleylawhornH
        harleylawhorn
        Haraki san Student
        @AdamJ
        Joined:

        @AdamJ Thats great to hear Adam. Really appreciate the input and I look forward to getting them. Have a great Sunday!

        The sun shines not on us but in us.
        J. Muir

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • RossR
          Ross
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          RESTOCK

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • J
            JES600
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Is the 12.5" rear rise on the tag size 31 accurate?

            last edited by JoshCJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • JoshCJ
              JoshC
              IHUK Crew
              @JES600
              Joined:

              @JES600 Thank you good spot, this was a typo just updating as we speak should be 14.4"

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • J
                JES600
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                A couple questions.

                How much shrinkage can be expected in the thighs?
                On my fully stretched jeans (weeks of wear after wash) the waist measures 32.5" to 33". Will that tag size 31 raw 32.5" stretch bit more? The tag 32 is probably too big for me.

                last edited by JES600 ChrisCC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ChrisCC
                  ChrisC
                  IHUK Crew
                  @JES600
                  Joined:

                  @JES600 Hi JES600,
                  All dimensions will shrink proportionally to the waist when washed for the first time, and the waist usually shrinks up to 1".

                  However, any dimension under tension will stretch out proportionally to the waist as well, so the thighs can also stretch out a little after soaking. It's not an exact science, but the thighs could stretch out to some degree depending on how much tension they're under.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • D
                    dangalang
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Will this last run be available at other retailers or just IHUK?

                    last edited by BaileyB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Tago MagoT
                      Tago Mago
                      Mod Squad
                      Joined:

                      @ShopatIronHeart

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • BaileyB
                        Bailey
                        IHUK Crew
                        @dangalang
                        Joined:

                        @dangalang Hi, to confirm the retailers below who took the IH-777S-UHR this time around (other retailers may have stock from previous runs):

                        Withered Fig
                        Iron Shop Provisions
                        Corlection Sydney
                        Corlection Melbourne
                        Zolo Collection
                        Limbro

                        @bailey_ironheart

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • Vincent VegaV
                          Vincent Vega
                          Joined:

                          Mine have arrived. After a quick fit check they are now back in the bag and stashed in my wardrobe ready for the next Indigo Invitational……..however, there’s a little devil sitting on my shoulder saying ‘no, don’t wait let’s get them soaked and get them on. You know you want to’

                          last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • WithBongInHandW
                            WithBongInHand
                            @Vincent Vega
                            Joined:

                            @Vincent-Vega dude I’m in the same boat with the pair of 555s I just picked up. I’ve never done the Indigo Invitational. I’m pretty sure I’d hate wearing the same jeans every single day for a year but I also want to take the challenge.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • caithangkhanhC
                              caithangkhanh
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              @Vincent-Vega @WithBongInHand I’m in the same exact predicament with my 888 UHR. Gonna be hard keeping that on ice until April. 🫣

                              @ThatDudeVincent

                              last edited by WithBongInHandW Vincent VegaV 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • WithBongInHandW
                                WithBongInHand
                                @caithangkhanh
                                Joined:

                                @caithangkhanh said in IH-777S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans:

                                @Vincent-Vega @WithBongInHand I’m in the same exact predicament with my 888 UHR. Gonna be hard keeping that on ice until April. 🫣

                                April!? I was expecting first of the year. Where did you learn this?

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • Vincent VegaV
                                  Vincent Vega
                                  @caithangkhanh
                                  Joined:

                                  @caithangkhanh I’m pretty determined! Besides I’ve been wearing my 25oz 777’s almost exclusively for the last 18 months and I’m just starting to get the fades I wanted. A few more months won’t hurt.

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Copyright Iron Heart 2025.