• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart WAYWT - 2022 Edition

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    171
    3.3k
    1.0m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AppfaffA
      Appfaff
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:


      IHSW | IHxDR

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • RichardR
        Richard
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Lovely picture @Appfaff

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • AppfaffA
          Appfaff
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Thanks @Richard !!

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ROmanR
            ROman
            Haraki san Prodigy
            Joined:

            IH 888 S, IHSH 

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • KasiK
              Kasi
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              Very nice….

              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Ness1116N
                Ness1116
                Joined:

                Harley
                Rogue Territory
                IH-555-XHS
                Brass-W8
                Oak Street x ButterScotch - 93 Vibram Trench Boot

                Bury me in my leather

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • popvultureP
                  popvulture
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  666XHS
                  I+W thermal
                  Lofgren combats

                  WTB
                  IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                  Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • AnesthetistA
                    Anesthetist
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    @Ness1116 super solid [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    IG: bluehandsslim

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • neph93N
                      neph93
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      @ROman:

                      IH 888 S, IHSH

                      Glorious [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

                      «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                      We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                      • Alan Turing
                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • JoberwockyJ
                        Joberwocky
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        First of the year I think  😃

                        3-Sixteen x Self Edge x GAH hoodie (new to me)
                        777 XHSib
                        Ebbets Polar Bear hat
                        Progressively Greying Beard

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • henry_davidH
                          henry_david
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          IH-526J
                          IHSI-10
                          IH-634-XHS
                          Darn Tough socks (fuck these are good… ugly, but good)
                          RW 875s
                          Progressively receding hairline (inspired by @Joberwocky :D)

                          I last had RWs in 2014 (peak lumberjack) and got rid of them because I thought they were stupid. Well, I was stupid. I really like these and the price is very reasonable for what they are.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • LewisStonehouseL
                            LewisStonehouse
                            啓蒙家
                            Joined:

                            Nice work @Joberwocky @henry_david

                            Jason you’re looking well dude 👏

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • neph93N
                              neph93
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              @Joberwocky:

                              3-Sixteen x Self Edge x GAH hoodie (new to me)
                              777 XHSib
                              Ebbets Polar Bear hat
                              Progressively Greying Beard

                              Good to see u man. Had a rough few months.

                              Nice score on the hoodie. I remember when they dropped. The hype was huuuuuge.

                              «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                              We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                              • Alan Turing
                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ARNCA
                                ARNC
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                @Joberwocky if I had a beard I’d be the same. As it is I’m just progressively greying everywhere else (except where the tide’s already gone out)  😃

                                “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • JoberwockyJ
                                  Joberwocky
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  Thanks guys.  It's been a weird.few months for me where I came to the realization that I was kinda more interested in taking care of my clothes than myself, so I've been somewhat obsessively exercising when not getting covid from my nieces  😃
                                  Appreciate the compliment, @LewisStonehouse , hope you've been well.
                                  Redwings are no dumber than Bibs and white Birks @henry_david (aka not dumb at all  😎 )
                                  @ARNC well now I've gotta see the beard
                                  I'm looking forward to the first UHHH of 2022 @neph93 ,.and I saw there's.some.new vesta coming soon so I expect to see you posting here

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • popvultureP
                                    popvulture
                                    見習いボス
                                    Joined:

                                    RWs are f'n great! So are Darn Toughs. And exercise. And getting over covid (glad you're ok, @Joberwocky ). And receding hairlines and grey beards (and I am proud to say that at age 42 I can finally grow something other than a neckbeard, increasingly grey though it may be).

                                    Just waiting on the damn BIB RESTOCK

                                    WTB
                                    IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                                    Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • ChapC
                                      Chap
                                      見習いボス
                                      Joined:

                                      “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
                                      — Winnie The Pooh

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ChapC
                                        Chap
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:
                                        • bootroom mirror shot  🙂

                                        “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
                                        — Winnie The Pooh

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • Tom LongarmsT
                                          Tom Longarms
                                          Haraki san Student
                                          Joined:

                                          3x IH

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • dinobarnesberlinD
                                            dinobarnesberlin
                                            啓蒙家
                                            Joined:

                                            Looking very cool and casual @Chap
                                            Those shoes look comfy— who are they?

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.