• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-326-IND - 12oz Selvedge Denim Work Shirt With Snaps - Indigo

    Shirting
    54
    178
    31.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChapC
      Chap
      見習いボス
      @AdamJ
      Joined:

      @AdamJ thank you excellent, that's what I hoped it would look like

      God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User
        @Eza
        Joined:

        @Eza I’m with you on that one. Unfortunately I missed out on grabbing an indigo version in my size but I’m definitely keen on more work shirts offerings with snaps.

        last edited by EzaE 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • N
          Northman
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          First 12oz and it feels significantly lighter for me since I am used to wearing my CPO.
          I really dig it.
          I would totally be interested in different work shirts with snaps too if there ever will be in the future.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • FilsonF
            Filson
            Joined:

            9a10711d-30cf-44e9-a541-365b751524a6.jpg

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
            • EzaE
              Eza
              @A Former User
              Joined:

              @Aussie-Ben same! I was away and was not on social media or the internet and when i came back I saw it but all sold out!

              “I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans. The most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity – all I hope for in my clothes.” — Yves Saint Laurent

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • FilsonF
                Filson
                Joined:

                96688eae-f1a1-4c5d-bc74-f96b89374c06.jpg

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                • FilsonF
                  Filson
                  Joined:

                  1.jpg

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • FilsonF
                    Filson
                    Joined:

                    0638d4a9-7e57-4616-aa49-3a88ec710cff.jpg

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                    • Z
                      zdavis
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      Any intel on when the next drop for this will be?

                      last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Tago MagoT
                        Tago Mago
                        Mod Squad
                        @zdavis
                        Joined:

                        @zdavis as per the product page no restock currently planned, which means no new production order initiated. You can find more information on restock estimates here

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.