• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Music

    Hobbies and Pastimes
    400
    9.2k
    4.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      Joined:

      Oh this track holds up.

      “We’re going to ring-rang-a-dong for a holiday” 🤩

      last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • WithBongInHandW
        WithBongInHand
        @Tago Mago
        Joined:

        @Tago-Mago I was lucky enough to see Black Sabbath during this reunion era and it was magical.

        last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Tago MagoT
          Tago Mago
          Mod Squad
          @WithBongInHand
          Joined:

          @WithBongInHand Ozzy Sabbath are great, but I do prefer Dio Sabbath. Sacrilege to some, I know, but that’s just the way it is

          last edited by BridgerB WithBongInHandW 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • BridgerB
            Bridger
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Tago Mago
            Joined:

            @Tago-Mago said in Music:

            @WithBongInHand Ozzy Sabbath are great, but I do prefer Dio Sabbath. Sacrilege to some, I know, but that’s just the way it is

            ff6f3806-c804-486c-b0c9-65904c2e9002-image.png

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • WithBongInHandW
              WithBongInHand
              @Tago Mago
              Joined:

              @Tago-Mago I ain’t mad.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • First post
                Last post
              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.