• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    848.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • FlavourFadeF
      FlavourFade
      Raw and Unwashed
      @Pointman
      Joined:

      @Pointman I think it's almost perfect. I hate heavy fabrics being too snug. It's going to mold, crease, shrink a bit and get softer with wear. It's a thick denim and I think it's more wearable with some room

      Insta: max_25oz

      WTB:
      -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
      -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • S
        stenaloom
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Went on a little hike today. I really enjoy this piece. It's a good weight between a jacket and a shirt, the handwarmer pockets are really nice, snaps are really nice.
        Only thing to adjust would be the sleeves that could be a bit shorter and a little less tight. But overall, very good.

        PXL_20260818_110835153.jpg
        PXL_20260818_102601900.jpg
        PXL_20260818_092543049.jpg

        last edited by jmp777J JordJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 18
        • jmp777J
          jmp777
          Raw and Unwashed
          @stenaloom
          Joined:

          @stenaloom looks great!

          "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • M
            MassiveThighs
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            I passed on this and now having big ragrets

            last edited by northsouthdenimguyN kojimastreetsK 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • northsouthdenimguyN
              northsouthdenimguy
              啓蒙家
              @MassiveThighs
              Joined:

              @MassiveThighs

              That’s why I pass on nothing. 😉

              @selveldgesteps

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
              • JordJ
                Jord
                Haraki san Expert
                @stenaloom
                Joined:

                @stenaloom looking great bud, that's a beautiful doggo too!

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • kojimastreetsK
                  kojimastreets
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @MassiveThighs
                  Joined:

                  @MassiveThighs there is going to be an XXXL in stock at IH again in the next few days. Don't ask me how I know 😉

                  IG: kojimastreets

                  last edited by hjl360H 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • hjl360H
                    hjl360
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @kojimastreets
                    Joined:

                    @kojimastreets @MassiveThighs there is also going to be an L

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • Rustygate37R
                      Rustygate37
                      The Unwoven
                      Joined:

                      If I didn’t have to fly out today there would of been a XXL too

                      last edited by suitcaselifeS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • WithBongInHandW
                        WithBongInHand
                        Joined:

                        Obsessed with this CPO.

                        IMG_5305.jpeg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 16
                        • suitcaselifeS
                          suitcaselife
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @Rustygate37
                          Joined:

                          Dang, I've missed the new batch. Is there any chance to reserve the next xxl? I really need on of those 😃

                          last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • goosehdG
                            goosehd
                            Mod Squad
                            @suitcaselife
                            Joined:

                            @suitcaselife sign up for restock notifications from the sales page is your only way of snagging one. They do not take reservations.

                            IMG_1720.png

                            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                            last edited by goosehd 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                            • suitcaselifeS
                              suitcaselife
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              Ok, thanks. Fingers crossed!

                              last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • CosmoSix5C
                                CosmoSix5
                                Haraki san Prodigy
                                @Rustygate37
                                Joined:

                                @Rustygate37 I think it's this measurement that's the difference. My 422 and 409(both 2x) are nearly identical p2p and body/sleeve but this arm measurement is smaller by about .5 inch on the 409. The cuff is .25" smaller. I love it!1000070729.jpg

                                Insta: @chain_stitched
                                John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                                last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                • Rustygate37R
                                  Rustygate37
                                  The Unwoven
                                  @CosmoSix5
                                  Joined:

                                  @CosmoSix5 that must be it, I reckon you might be onto it.
                                  Its my 5th CPO and is near on identical to many other IH shirts that I have but somehow feels slimmer.
                                  It feels like a tailor made shirt, perfect in just about every way.
                                  Stoked to see that you got the 2 CPO’s that you were after.
                                  It’s 30°c (86°f) in my part of the world and It’s supposed to still be winter. Looks like my CPO and UHF wearing days are just about over til next year.

                                  last edited by Rustygate37 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • Rustygate37R
                                    Rustygate37
                                    The Unwoven
                                    @suitcaselife
                                    Joined:

                                    @suitcaselife hey mate, we aren’t allowed to sell via this convo but I will be sending a XXL back to the UK when I’m finally back home again.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • weftyarnW
                                      weftyarn
                                      啓蒙家
                                      Joined:

                                      When the light hits this fabric comes to life. Already looking forward to those late summer, early fall sunny evenings.

                                      IMG_8624.jpeg

                                      Use it or lose it.

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 28
                                      • pechelmanP
                                        pechelman
                                        啓蒙家
                                        Joined:

                                        Wearing a moderately faded 409 today and the proprietor at a local noticed it, "wow, is that like a velvet denim?!".

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                                        • CosmoSix5C
                                          CosmoSix5
                                          Haraki san Prodigy
                                          Joined:

                                          Perfect "not quite jacket cold" layer. 40° at 5:30. 85° atm
                                          20260827_095913.jpg
                                          20260827_100009.jpg

                                          Insta: @chain_stitched
                                          John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                                          last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                                          • S
                                            stenaloom
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            Joined:

                                            How do you guys feel about the pockets? It is my first CPO so I'm sure it's standard but I was surprised the pocket bags don't function as inside pockets (the bottom is not sewn). I'm used to the dual function pockets I have on my Type 3.

                                            last edited by todyT Tago MagoT D 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.