• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. ROman
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 1
    • Followers 3
    • Topics 7
    • Posts 2,274
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 8

    Posts made by ROman

    • RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

      No problems.

      posted in General Chat
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

      @WhiskeySandwich said in Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails):

      I dont mean to be a party pooper, but a word of caution about a lot of those sites with prices online - many have exorbitant markups for some releases, especially older ones that may have discontinued packaging or bottling, anything considered hard to find, Stores do this too. They're all shameless price gougers, using 'collectors' as their target customer. See it all the time with knives, sneakers, etc. Idk how much you paid for it if you don't recall adding it to your stockpile, but something is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. I see these places selling stuff like Weller Special Reserve or Blanton's single barrel for $150+ and retail is a third of that. It grinds my gears lol

      I'm not intending to shoot you down, its just these people fuck up the market for stuff. Imagine someone buying up all of your favorite IH cut and selling it for triple the cost. Manipulating the exclusivity of a product. Isn't this what Rolex does, but entirely in-house? okay, I'm just being obnoxious at this point.....

      Just for reference. I started the post with, I thought it was funny. I did not buy it, my other half passed away 6 months ago and left me with a houseful of alcohol. It was in a closet, probably for years. I googled it to see if it was any good, and the price I mentioned is what showed up. I don't think he paid that much for it. I found it amusing, and didn't take it seriously.

      posted in General Chat
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      IH- 527J / sort of. My all time favorite jacket.

      20260925_181416_edited.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

      I don't know, when I googled it to see if it was good, a company called Liquor Freight has it available at $699.99.

      posted in General Chat
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails)

      This is kind of funny. Tomorrow is a good friends birthday, I know he likes Tequila, so I went through our liquor stock pile and found this. Milagro Special Barrel Reserve Anejo Tequila.

      20260924_215013_edited.jpg

      20260924_214633.jpg

      Then I googled it and saw the retail price.

      posted in General Chat
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      IHJ I forget the# it's about 10 years old.

      20260924_161806_edited.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @hajduk Pierre, It was great seeing you again. Safe travels home.

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @twin I missed that you weren't in Baltimore this weekend.

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @hajduk Pierre, this is what you were looking for.

      20260921_142020.jpg

      20260921-142029.JPG

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      And stupidly, I booked an Uber at the end of the Ravens / Saints game. Then I got to the airport and my flight home was delayed 2 hours. And also putting forum names and real names together is a challenge. Nicely done @Matt , It was nice seeing friends and meeting new forum members.

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      A couple more.

      20260918_170138.jpg

      20260918_170151.jpg

      20260918_172906.jpg

      20260918_172929.jpg

      20260918_173200.jpg

      20260918_173211.jpg

      20260918_180322.jpg

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      @goosehd I'm very sorry to hear this, but understand.❤️

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: WTB: Iron Heart 21oz indigo denim vest IH-526SV size XXXL

      @maple_texas message sent in chat.

      posted in Want to Buy
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: Catch of the day [Fishing]

      @goosehd Looks like The Queen Anne. nice....

      posted in Sport
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: Iron Heart - Wall Street Journal Coveted

      Very nicely done.

      posted in News
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026

      Trying to plan what to pack IH wise, a while ago I saw the weather would be quite warm, so I was going to wear IHSH-147, I have 2 of them. Today when I checked it says the evening temps will be 62F, Daytime high 77F. I think I'll change what I bring.

      posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: Random Rants

      @northsouthdenimguy Its only about 4.5 hours from Charlotte, depending on traffic

      posted in General Chat
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: ***Happy Birthday***

      Happy Birthday Matt.🎂

      posted in General Chat
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: Build Notes (New Construction, Older Homes, Renovations, Interesting Finishing and Details)

      @northsouthdenimguy I find it all interesting. Please keep it coming.

      posted in General Chat
      ROmanR
      ROman
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      @Twistlock @endo Great shot.

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ROmanR
      ROman
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.